• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Donkey Kong Characters

Kold Pizza

Smash Apprentice
Since it’s the 25th anniversary of the Donkey Kong Country Franchise, I decided to start this discussion of favorite DK characters anyone has.

It can be any DK characters from any DK game, whether it’s the mainline games or spin-off games.

My favorite DK characters are:

Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, Cranky Kong, Funky Kong, Tiny Kong, Lanky Kong, Chunky Kong, King K. Rool, Kaptain K. Rool, Baron K. Roolenstein, General Klump, Krusha, Klubba, the Kritters, the Klomps, the Kobbles and the Klaptraps.

Also, for animal friends, I like Rambi, Squawk, Expresso, Enguarde, Rattly, Clapper, Winky, Ellie, Orco from Jungle Beat, and the Lightfish from DK 64.

Out of all of them, my most favorite characters are King K. Rool, Kaptain K. Rool, and Baron K. Roolenstein.

ABF9FDE8-9808-46AA-A343-921C561EC264.jpeg

E620FEAF-761F-49C1-9ABE-2F88D32417C8.png

395BF945-C100-4588-9D1E-8B9B8B4CD6B3.jpeg

4C47F26F-D744-4978-9B19-1CCE99EFB8C0.jpeg

E5C3D52E-2D93-40FF-B62C-5C8247980F14.jpeg

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
My favourite Donkey Kong character is...
THE MINECART!!!

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
My favorite DK character is King K. Rool. He is such a great and unique villain and I love his multiple personas. Such a fun character to play as in Smash too. I voted for him in the Smash Ballot 4 years ago.

Dixie Kong is my 2nd favorite DK character and I just love how she uses her hair for everything. I love the fact she plays a guitar and I think she is the coolest character in the cast. #DixieKong4Smash

Last edited:

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
Can't forget about this classic one:

Bluster Kong
(Dixie Kong, King K. Rool, Donkey Kong himself, Kaptain Skurvy among others are some of my favourites as well)

Last edited:

Kold Pizza

Smash Apprentice
Besides King K. Rool, Donkey Kong, and Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong is among my most favorite characters from the series. She is definitely my most favorite female character from the series, her hair spinning ability is a true game changer.

Oh yeah, one more thing.

#DixieforSmash

Top Bottom