• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite candy(ies)

PF9

Smash Lord
What is everyone's favorite kind(s) of candy?

I personally like Starburst, M&Ms, Reese's Cups, Butterfinger, Sour Patch Kids, Milka (an European chocolate bar), Cadbury Creme Eggs, and many more. I also had Swedish Fish for the first time ever recently that was pretty good.

ghostface

Smash Rookie
I love gummy starburst ! also old lady butterscotch candy, it comes wrapped in this clear plastic like the white mints with the red stripes on the side. its pretty good.

D

Deleted member

skittles and anything that involves both rice crispies and marshmallows

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Bean Boozled.
If you ever wanted a candy that'll make you appreciate every meal you eat from then on, give it a spin.

DragonBlade64

Smash Apprentice
Milkyway, 100 Grand, Lindor Truffles, Starbursts, 3 Musketeers, just to name a few. I've always had a bit of sweet tooth.

Bairbie

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dowsingmachine
3DS FC
4124-5226-4163
Green Tea Kit-Kats are my all-time favorite, but they're so hard to find in my area. Twix and Milky Ways are pretty good too.

Swagmaster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
supersonicbros.2
I allergic to nuts, but anything without it is good for me. I especially like Kit Kats, Butterfingers, Twix, Starbursts, and anything else chocolatey.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
Green Tea Kit-Kats are my all-time favorite, but they're so hard to find in my area. Twix and Milky Ways are pretty good too.
Where i live live there's a Vietnamese store with the green kit-kat green tea flavor never tasted one in my life.

Bairbie

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dowsingmachine
3DS FC
4124-5226-4163
Where i live live there's a Vietnamese store with the green kit-kat green tea flavor never tasted one in my life.
You should! If you like bittersweet things, you'll probably like it. Unfortunately, we don't have any sort of Asian stores/markets in my area. :(

Flareon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Phychic
3DS FC
1075-0904-3809
Switch FC
2251-4138-1049
Skittles, Three Musketeers, Reese's Cups, and Starbursts.

Frisk.

Child of Mercy
I eat *way* too many sweets and chocolates. It's hard to choose my favourites but I can't get enough Cadbury Mini Eggs (Sugar shell with chocolate inside <3)

IoSSBM

Smash Cadet
Sweettarts make me eat around 300 grams of sugar, or about 2/3 of a pound of sugar. It's worth it.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Does pocky count? :lol:

Skittles, 3 Musketeers, and Kitkats for the most part.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I like Chocolate a tad too much. I eat chocolate biscuits all the time and I love to eat entire milk chocolate bars by myself. I also like Mentos, Tic-Tacs and Halls a lot.
Crazy to think I'm actually underweight.

TimeChain

Smash Apprentice
NNID
777brawlfan
3DS FC
4484-9816-4641
Don't eat candy as much as I used to as a kid. I remember eating a lot of Smarties, M&Ms, and Pocky. Ah yes..strawberry dipped Pocky. Nowadays, I'm down with anything green apple and strawberry flavored and/or has a sweet and sour taste.

Nick DePaul

Smash Cadet
NNID
nickzaroo
3DS FC
3239-4036-3837
I like candy but I never really have a lot at all. I do LOVE Swedish Fish, gummy worms, Kit-Kats, Fruit Snacks

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Those little packaged Hershey's Bliss and the Dove equivalent milk chocolates are heavenly. I also like the Wint O Green lifesavers.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
My favorites are anything Reese's. Pieces, cups, the bars. I just really like Peanut Butter(and chocolate)

Last edited:

PlayfulMushroom

Smash Apprentice
Reese's, Skittles and Kinder chocolate probably. Also love the local chocolate here, but I doubt anyone here has heard of it. Visited loads of countries, and it's still the best I've had.

Reese's and Skittles can be hard to find here, and they are always super expensive compared to the price in their country of origin. A 2 pack of peanut butter cups for example is around 3 USD here, and a small bag of Skittles is around the same.

ZafKiel

Smash Apprentice
Sour Patch Kids for sure. Peanut butter anything, Heath's and KitKat too. I hate halloween LOL, I can't restrain myself

Last edited:

TK8305

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TK8305
Favorite candy would be 5th Avenues, Reeses Bars, Reeses Fast Breaks, Hershey's Cookies N Cream. I also used to get the Peanut Butter Chocolate Twix. :3

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
"There are no more Jolly Ranchers, they're all gone!" - Peter Griffin

But yeah, Jolly Ranchers are my favorite, I'm a bit of a sucker for hard candies. Runts (along with many of the other Wonka candies)are good too, with the occasional Snickers bar.

Top Bottom