• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Anime?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
^ indeed (thumbsup)

1. Yu-Gi-Oh!
2. Bakugan: Battle Brawlers
3. BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo
4. Beyblade: Metal Fusion
5. Pokemon

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Old thread is old

I'll be a hipster and say SAO cause i <3 MMOs so much i want to live in one

In seriousness Clannad

Veetaak

Smash Lord
Angel Beats

Clannad is a close second, AB just had some scenes that were more touching than anything I've ever experienced before

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Wow... This is an old thread.

Even though list topics are not generally allowed, I'll leave this thread up for a few days so that everyone can have some fun with a list. I mean, it would be a shame for this thread to die out of nowhere after lasting for so long, and this will be a fitting end.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
bokusatsu tenshi dokuro-chan

the best

clannad after story, maybe carnival phantasm if you count fanboy squeals as an indicator of quality

Oneupsalesman

Smash Journeyman
Crap, I don't want this thread closes. As for mine..

Dragon Ball Z- It's fun, it's nostalgic and there's a lot of it.

Death Note- It's just so engaging..it was one of the first non-action pieces of fiction to really, really get me into it.

Full Metal Alchemist- At first, even though it's enjoyable, it's somewhat "meh." And then, you can't stop watching it. And they had to make a movie to really finish it, and it just got me emotional.

Trigun- This was the first anime that I watched all the way through, and...wow. The characters all work well off of each other and the set-up of the show makes for some good plot.

Y

Yodery

If Cowboy Bebop isn't your favorite anime show ever, and if Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz isn't your favorite anime movie ever, you might be a redneck.

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
What are some good anime that aren't too long. I want to be able to finish one. Made the mistake of getting into One Piece recently...

Gum-Gum Smash

Smash Apprentice
What are some good anime that aren't too long. I want to be able to finish one. Made the mistake of getting into One Piece recently...
One Piece is a great show! Manga too. Umm Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, the Persona anime is pretty decent. Soul Eater, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (with this one though it's in separate parts. So part 1 and 2 are really short and good, then 3 is a little longer and so on. But it's separate stories so your good if you just want to watch say like part 1 and 2 at first) these are all a lot shorter, as in only like 10 episodes for some, 50 or so at most for others.

Top Bottom