• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

favoright things about Luigi

TreK

Is "that guy"
I can't.
I suck at landing fsmashes because of tapjump (I always bair, somehow, instead of fsmash... still hits, but doesn't kill) so upB is my main killmove. 2nd is usmash, 3rd is bair.

**** that, actually, tornado is my main killmove x)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I would probably do better without it. I'm very overzealous about landing one and miss way too much.

That's one thing I need to get better at.

Reapereater

Smash Cadet
I can never really do a kill move on purpose :\ It's either i sneeze and accidentally jab to kill or i misfire my cannon. Thats what I like about luigi. Even if you mess up, you pwn.

That is why, children, Luigi is Chuck Norris without the beard.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I know how to make side B hit. Sometimes it misfires so it's... quite a useful skill x)

makoforce

Smash Ace
Shoryuken just slows everything down complicates things if u miss and u have to stop a either shield camp or punish and I like a fast melée fox type luigi if it makes since. all in all I just Dont have time

makoforce

Smash Ace
In response to my comment u know how on melée fox is fast kinda character. In and out so to speak well I like to keep that same pace also fast to the point you can't catch me that why I airdodge most of my landings to make an escape on my first avalible frame.

makoforce

Smash Ace
Hmmm good point I've been told I spam fireballs with luigi

anyway back to tha point I gotta keep at Boss so he'll show me his ways cause he never miss shoryuken

jbandrew

Smash Lord
My favorite thing about Luigi is his ability to kill stupid early aaaand... his combo ability.

Nair is sex <3

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Im more afraid to use dair than SHORYUKEN....
Doesn't matter if I hit with dair or not, it completely destroys my momentum....
Shoryuken on the other hand... even if I miss it shows my opponent I'm ballsy enough to try it against all odds

Also, if you hit B hard enough you will take away all 3 of their stocks

TreK

Is "that guy"
I raise my left arm with pure strength and yell SHÔRYUKEN with my sexiest, darkest voice in a true show of guts whenever I land one, which is twice per match.

It's all mindgames.

yoda

Smash Rookie
the right+b attack on gamecube which is the head attack. on final destination, it is a definitely dominating move.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Kills Snake like a champion. Snakes not used to Luigi get owned badly, that's just too awesome. I love Bair, Nair and Fsmash the most. Shoryuken is the most epic move in the game.

D

Deleted member

The fact that Fsmash kills so early. If you punish with that....****! It's interesting how it can be angled as well.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Wait, what. How does that make sense. Where does falcon fit into any of this?

Top Bottom