• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fav Doc Color!?

Main Doc color?

• White

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Black

Votes: 27 31.4%
  • Green

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Red

Votes: 14 16.3%

• Total voters

JipC

Smash Journeyman
Red? You mean pink? Thats my color. Im pretty sure Black is the most popular one though.

Last edited:

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
Blue by default but I wear the surgeon scrubs when I'm bout to operate on some scrubs

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Black for the Dark Doctor look.

Red as a secondary, because why wasn't he red the 1st time? (and not to mention he took a page from Luigi's Pink costume).

Ed94

Smash Apprentice
Black cause it just looked best to me for some reason, but red has grown to me.

captainmar

Smash Rookie
NNID
captainmar
I like green Doc because it reminds me of Turk from Scrubs and when playing with friends I can "operate" on them, though I usually get bodied.

SSBMSteven

Smash Rookie
Recently moved to NorCal so I gotta start using Blue Doc as it is the only one available.
Black- Shroomed
Red- HMW
Green- imyt
White- Reason

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
Black, because it's the most MACHO color!

Just kidding, Dr. Mario just looks cool with it, sort of a "unethical procedures" feel to it. Not many doctors wear black coats, do they?

cdMyth

Controller Doctor
Writing Team
I just hope whoever is reading this in the future doesn't have the mindset that a Doc color is associated to someone besides Shroomed being black Doc, which even so, is a thing of the past. No one else has been remotely close to being the icon to another color for this character.

Last edited:
Top Bottom