• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fate/Mafia 2 - ENDGAME: And just let him ****ing die? - TOWN VICTORY

D

Deleted member

"Welcome, welcome, Nobu knows you've all been eagerly waiting for our newest event so we won't hold you here for long! You two have anything to say?"

"We're gonna ****ing kick your asses."

"Conviction, Nobu likes that. What about you, Gudako?"

"You're crazy, what's your problem? You're literally helping this guy destroy humanity!"

"You're ruining the mood. C'mon, Gudako, when did you get so serious? Guards, take her away! Lock her up in the basement or something."

"Nobu Nobu."

"You're gonna realize it too late, Nobu! And when you do, it'll all be over!"

"Yeah yeah, *sigh* so dramatic, am I right?"

"You all have 24 hours to decide on a lynch, if a majority is reached before that, we'll end the Day earlier. With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to lynch. Now have fun! Any last comments, Mr. Salmon?"

"TOWN SUCKS!"

"Well, you heard him."

D

Deleted member

Day 1(post above) - Electric Boogaloo
Night 1 - The Sea at the End of the World
Day 2 - Gudako's Little Bad Beach
Night 2 - Attendre, Espérer
Day 3 - Pick Ye Rosebuds While Ye May
Day 3.5 - The Lone Airgetlam
Night 3 - Abide to Death
Day 4 - Whar a Splendid Tale!
ENDGAME - And just let him ****ing die?

Living players
1. #HBC | Nabe killed Night 1
2. Ura
3. Opossum
4. The Stoopid Unikorn killed Day 3
5. Maven89 lynched Day 4
6. Pokechu killed Night 2
7. ShinyLegendary lynched Day 1
8. BarDulL lynched Day 2
9. Coricus blew herself up on Day 3
10. Yellowlord killed Night 3
11. Praline
12. GoldenYuuitusin lynched Day 3
13. WhiteEaglePL
14. Vaanrose

Rolelist:
Town:

True Name: Sasaki Kojirou
Class: Assassin
View attachment 151273
You are Sasaki Kojirou, Savior of France and a Townie. The most famous dragon-slayer in history, no swallow is safe now.

Active Skills:
-Every Night, you may attempt to kill another player. However, you can only kill them if they have the Dragon trait. Be careful to not hit one of yours though. [Kill:User]

Passive Skills:
-Dragons cannot harm you.
-Attempting to kill non-Dragons will prevent you from using your ability on the following Night.

----------------------------------------------------------

True Name: Arash
Class: Archer
View attachment 151265
You are Arash, the Great Hero of Persia and a Townie. Used for never-ending farming, you have seen death numerous times, so much so that you no longer fear it.

Active Skills:
-Once, during the Day, you may attempt to kill a player in exchange for your life. [STELLA:user]

Passive Skills:
-Your toughness makes you resistant to poisons, meaning it'll take double the time for you to die from them.

True Name: Alexander
Class: Rider
View attachment 151264
You are Alexander, the Great and a Townie. The young king before his rise, you still have yet to form your army.

Active Skills:
-Once every Night, you may invite a player to join your army. [Invite:User]

Passive Skills:
-Should you be prevented from acting, you'll invite the person blocking you instead.
-On Night 3, you'll recruit all invited players to a shared PM.

True Name: Iskander
View attachment 151270
You are Iskander, the Great King of Macedon and a Townie. The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide; therefore, he is not alone - for his will equals that of all his followers combined!!

Active Skills:
-Every Night, you may target a player to encourage them, they'll be overwhelmed by an urge to stay free, preventing them from being roleblocked or protected. [Free:User]

Passive Skills:
-You have a shared PM with your followers that you can use at any time.
-Your votes now have double the value.

True Name: William Shakespeare
Class: Caster
View attachment 151279
You are William Shakespeare, the most famous writer in history and a Townie. Oh! What a splendid story this is to tell! I wonder what will the result of it be! This is certainly an event of the ages!

Active Skills:
-Every Night, you may Track a player to see who they targetted during Night, but not what actions were performed. [Track:User]
-Alternatively, once during the game, you may instead leave the Town for the Night making you untargettable. [Commute]

Passive Skills:
N/A

True Name: Saint George
View attachment 151269
You are Saint George, the Dragon-slaying Saint and a Townie. You get to be a Dragon, he gets to be a Dragon, everyone gets to be a dragon!

Active Skills:
-Once every Night, you may target a player to apply the Dragon trait on them for that Night. [Dragon:User]
-Dragons are immune to poisons and will be cured of them when they are turned.

Passive Skills:
-You also possess the Dragon trait and thus are immune to poisons yourself.

True Name: Nikola Tesla
View attachment 151280
You are Nikola Tesla, the self proclaimed New God of Thunder and a Townie. One of the most recent of Heroic Spirits, you have ascended to the Throne thanks to your inventions and advances for humanity.

Active Skills:
-During the Night, you may recharge another player's ability. You can use this ability up to three times during the game. You cannot recharge the same player twice. [Recharge:User]
-Once during the game, you may target a player during the Day phase to allow them to perform an extra action on the following Night phase. [Boost:User]

Passive Skills:
N/A

True Name: Robin Hood
View attachment 151278
You are Robin Hood, the Prince of Thieves and a Townie. You really don't know why you keep getting dragged into these things but it's not like you have any choice. Oh well, better do a damn good job then.

Active Skills:
-Once during the game, you may poison a player during Night. They'll die at the end of the next Night phase. [Poison:User]
-Once during the game, you may set up a trap on a player, this will tell exactly how many actions were performed on them or by them during Night. The trap will stay on them for the remainder of the game until you or they die. [Trap:User]

Passive Skills:
-Your Role PM will be redacted if you die during Night.

True Name: Queen Medb
View attachment 151275
You are Queen Medb, the Mother of Soldiers and a Townie. "I don't mind being a *****. I don't mind it at all." Really, everything here is a sex metaphor. They'd be way more direct if it weren't for Smashboards though.

Active Skills:
-Every Night, you may "jail" a player, protecting them for that Night while also preventing them from performing any actions. [Jail:User]

Passive Skills:
-Players that have been jailed cannot harm you.

True Name: Edmond Dantès
Class: Avenger
View attachment 151268
You are Edmond Dantès, the Count of Monte Cristo and a Townie. "I-it's not like I care about Master, b-baka!". You totally do. Wait and hope or something I guess.

Active Skills:
N/A

Passive Skills:
-As a master of vengeance, you know the rules for every perfect revenge:
*An Eye for an Eye: you'll perform every action used on you back to their user.
*Best Served Cold: you'll only perform actions back one Night after they hit you.
*I Curse Thee With My Dying Breath: since you cannot avenge your own death, when you die, you'll poison your killer, killing them on the Night after your death.

True Name: EMIYA
Class: Assassin
View attachment 151272
You are Kiritsugu Emiya, the Magus Killer and a Townie. That's only a title though, you can't kill any mages right now. Gameplay limitations and all that...

Active Skills:
-Once during the game, you may keep Watch on a player, allowing you to see who targets them on that Night, but not what actions were performed.
-Once during the game, you may redirect an user's actions during Night towards another. [Redirect:UserX to UserY]

Passive Skills:
-You cannot be protected by others during Night.

True Name: Mash Kyrielight
Class: Shielder
View attachment 151274
You are Mash Kyrielight, the Heroic Spirit of the Shield and a Townie. Winner of Best Kouhai for 3 years in a row and Senpai's fill-a-space Servant for when her cost is too high.

Active Skills:
-Every Night, you may protect a player from being killed, taking the shot for them should they be targetted. [Protect:User]

Passive Skills:
-You have a one-use bulletproof vest.

Mafia:
True Name: Merlin
Class: Caster
View attachment 151276
You are Merlin, the Magus of Roses and a Mafioso. Famous blogger MAGI★MARI, the (second) most powerful Caster of all Heroic Spirits and futa fetishist.

Active Skills:
-Once every other Night, you may roleblock another player, preventing them from acting on that phase. [Block:User]
-Once during the game, you may reflect all actions(besides this one) targetting a player back to their users. [Reflect:User]

Passive Skills:
-Giving someone a **** is explicitely prohibited.

True Name: Bedivere
Class: Saber
View attachment 151267
You are Bedivere, the Shining Airgetlam and a Mafioso. The King may have left his duties behind but you have been tasked with taking care of them while he's away.

Active Skills:
-Every Night, you may Follow a player, allowing you to see what action they performed, but not on who. [Follow:User]
-Once during the game, you may forge the Role PM of a player during Night. However, the fake PM must contain the word "duck" in it.

Passive Skills:
-Your King gave you Dragon blood, giving you the Dragon trait, which makes you immune to poisons.

True Name: Karna
Class: Lancer
View attachment 151271
You are Karna, the Hero of Charity and a Mafioso. You're nice, too nice, which is why you've been chosen to be a Mafioso, no one would suspect you! You're so bad at lying that no one would ever suspect you of doing so. Lucky you Arjuna isn't here.

Passive Skills:
-Your votes have double the value.

Active Skills:
-During Night, you may pass your second vote to another player, while also poisoning them. They cannot pass the vote to someone else and they'll die on the Night phase after you gave the vote to them(i.e.: give out on N1, they'll die at the end of N2). You cannot pass your vote to someone who's immune to poisons. [Pass:User]
-Your votes will return to you at the end of the phase after the user with them dies(i.e.: dies on N2, receive it back at end of D3) or gets cured of the poison.
-It's impossible for someone to hide the truth from you, every Night, you may present a quote from a player to the host to find out whether it's true or not(True/False). [Verify: {quote}]

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Gudako's just letting them get away with this....?

This is not the Gudako I know. :V

D

Deleted member

The Gudako I know would be summoning the tentacles and demanding lewds.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Reporting for duty.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hahahah I'm finally town again but my ability set is completely useless.

Ah well, detective Cori time. . .wait no this is Day 1 no one will say anything.

Useless thumb-twiddling Cori time! :D

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Ah well, detective Cori time. . .wait no this is Day 1 no one will say anything.

Town? Suuuure. That’s just what you want us to think.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Why would you out yourself as town right off the bat?

Is this something standard for Mafia games?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Vote: Ura

I didn't receive mod confirmation of Ura being town this game, so I can only assume he's scum and needs to go.

first vote acquired
Of course that'll prob be the reason why I get lynched somehow. :glare:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
ok guys i'm probably gonna peace out of this day, i spent four and a half hours on some picture so i'm now four and a half hours behind on some work lol

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Town? Suuuure. That’s just what you want us to think.
Lul I'm not even anybody questionable this time. Just some wussy looking Archer something something crack about Gacha farming.
Why would you out yourself as town right off the bat?

Is this something standard for Mafia games?
I dunno if it's standard I'm just used to somebody saying something from the old Find the Mayor hunts and I'm bored I guess.

D

Deleted member

Where’s the list of players?
1. #HBC | Nabe
2. Ura
3. Opossum
4. The Stoopid Unikorn
5. Maven89
6. Pokechu
7. ShinyLegendary
8. BarDulL
9. Coricus
10. Yellowlord
11. Praline
12. GoldenYuuitusin
13. WhiteEaglePL
14. Vaanrose

I'll add it to the OP tomorrow when I cam use my computer

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Lul I'm not even anybody questionable this time. Just some wussy looking Archer something something crack about Gacha farming.
You claim that you aren't anybody questionable, but you say you're a Gacha farming archer? Interesting...

Top Bottom