• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FATALITY! Scorpion and Sub-Zero for Smash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDoom1

Smash Journeyman
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
NNID
SuperDoom
3DS FC
4656-6065-5905
...Mortal Kombat 1-7 were on Nintendo consoles. This could happen.:snake::sonic::4ryu::4cloud:

I want these two characters from the popular series, Mortal Kombat, gore and all. The three most played games on my Genesis Classic (2015) are the three Mortal Kombat games on said system. These are good fighting games.

Supporters:
-SuperDoom1

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
I actually don’t care which of the two gets in, a Mortal Kombat character would be nice.

But question: each Mortal Kombat game past MK3 has had a new design for both so...would they use a previous design or would Sakurai make a completely new design for them?

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Please make a thread to support one character only, unless they are specifically a group as a set playable character(for instance, Ice Climbers or Rosalina & Luma).

In addition, your opening post lacks a lot of information that would make an overall interesting discussion. I'm going to lock this topic. If you have a better opening post, you can PM me or another Moderator of this sub-forum to re-open it(or you can ask us to edit your OP with a better post, and we'll re-open it too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom