• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fan-made Palutena's Guidance Entries

Which is Better?

• Total voters

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
If the DLC Fighters for SSBU got their OWN Palutena's guidance entries; What would they look like?

Like A Palutena's Guidance Entry for Joker( THIS:ultjoker: not the other one)

Or A Palutena's Guidance Entry for The Hero(:ulthero::ulthero2::ulthero3::ulthero4:)

Or A Palutena's Guidance Entry for Banjo & Kazooie(:ultbanjokazooie:)

Or A Palutena's Guidance Entry for Terry Bogard(:ult_terry:)

Or A Palutena's Guidance Entry for Byleth(:ultbyleth: & :ultbylethf:)

Or A Palutena's Guidance Entry for Min-Min(:ultminmin)

Or A Palutena's Guidance Entry for Steve( :ultsteve: )/Alex/Zombie/Enderman

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
:ultjoker:: Morgana butts in and talks about the Phantom Thieves and Joker’s fighting style.
:ulthero:: Palutena talks about the Luminary specifically.
:ulthero3:: Palutena talks about Arse Erdrick specifically.
:ulthero4:: Palutena talks about Solo specifically.
:ulthero2:: Palutena talks about Eight specifically.
:ultbanjokazooie:: Pit tried to speak Banjo-ese, and Palutena jokingly rhymes.
:ult_terry:: Palutena teaches Pit about Terry’s fighting style, and Pit attempts to do Buster Wolf.
:ultbyleth:: Sothis butts in and has an argument with Viridi. Pit and Palutena wonder where they heard Sothis’s voice before.
:ultminmin: Pit wonders how Min Min can give hugs.
Steve: Pit and the goddesses are stunned by how out-of-place Steve looks.

I was inspired by Zelda Universe’s fan-made Guidances.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Viridi: WHAT?! A WORTHLESS WADDLE DEE GOT IN?!
Pit: Hey, you’re being way too harsh. This little dude’s one of Kirby’s best friends!
Palutena: That’s right, Viridi. Bandana Waddle Dee has risen to be more than a glorified “hat Goomba”. Don’t you know how many people love the little guy?
Viridi: Oh yeah, everyone loves a generic enemy with a piece of cloth and a stick.
Palutena: Bandana Waddle Dee can do more than just poke people with a stick and throw it, Viridi. He can also turn it into a beam and parasol for different purposes, along with storing items for later use.
Pit: Yeah! And he’s apparently so strong, he can fracture the ground just by punching it!
Viridi: So what? Doesn’t change the fact that he’s just one in a species.
Pit: Come on, you can’t say that after we got Yoshi, the Inklings, R.O.B., Piranha Plant-
Viridi: YOU DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPARE THE PIRANHA PLANT TO THIS LITTLE BEAN BAG!
Palutena: Viridi, I hope you get poked in the rear by Bandana Waddle Dee’s stick.

Last edited:

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
If the DLC Fighters for SSBU got their OWN Palutena's guidance entries; What would they look like?

Like A Palutena's Guidance Entry for Joker( THIS:ultjoker: not the other one)

Or A Palutena's Guidance Entry for The Hero(:ulthero::ulthero2::ulthero3::ulthero4:)

Or A Palutena's Guidance Entry for Banjo & Kazooie(:ultbanjokazooie:)

Or A Palutena's Guidance Entry for Terry Bogard(:ult_terry:)

Or A Palutena's Guidance Entry for Byleth(:ultbyleth: & :ultbylethf:)

Or A Palutena's Guidance Entry for Min-Min(:ultminmin)

Or A Palutena's Guidance Entry for Steve(:ultsteve:)/Alex/Zombie/Enderman
I'd Also love to see these:

1. A Palutena's Guidance Entry for Sephiroth(:ultsephiroth:)
2. A Palutena's Guidance Entry for Pyra & A Palutena's Guidance Entry for Mythra

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Whipped this up while working on ideas for Cynthia’s moveset.

Palutena: “I see you’re fighting Cynthia, the Sinnoh League Champion.”
Pit: “Oh no, I can hear the piano already!”
Palutena: “Bringing back traumatic memories there, Pit?”
Pit: “The worst. Do you know how many times she’s swept my team?!”
Palutena: “493 if I recall, though you kinda had it coming for bringing a Bibarel to a Champion battle.”
Pit: “Hey! She was my main partner!”
Palutena: “Regardless, similar to Pokémon Trainer, she cycles between some of her strongest Pokémon. She typically has a well rounded team carefully crafted to cover each of her Pokémon’s bases. She virtually has no weakness. Well unless you’re a Fairy type.”
Pit: “Would my attacks count as Fairy type moves?”
Palutena: “Guess there’s only one way to find out.”
Pit: “I’LL AVENGE YOU, VIRIDI JR.!”
Viridi: “Wait, you named your BIDOOF after me?!”
Pit: “Uh…no, I was referring to my…Roserade.”

Last edited:
My Palutena's Guidance for ExciteBiker:

Pit: I remember this fella on the Bike.. He looks Exciting.
Palutena: Pit, that's ExciteBiker, he is the one of bike racers from his game series.
Viridi: Well, I'll just imagine how my Army would look like on those ramp-jumpers.
Palutena: Well, his attacks on the bike are really dangerous. Take an Example: He would dash straight at you with his "Wheelie" skill or even scorch his tire to launch a Single and Deadly Fireball.
Pit: Wow, I wish I could ride on this thing or even ride on the Truck, so Lady Palutena?
Palutena: What? Are you gonna race with him during the Fight?
Pit: Yeah, just like in 80's and onward when I used to race with that guy- ...ummm, ExciteBiker on Racing Arenas with Dirt, Mud and ramps around the World.
Viridi: Ah Pit, you really need to Race him since you can't drive on the Bike, Idiot.
Pit: Aww, at least he would outrun Ice Climbers for his Revenge that he didn't join the Smash earlier because of his problems during development, despite his Game got very popular like my pal Duck Hunt.
Palutena: OK Pit, now fight for your glory and push him off his bike to make him weakened, just like if his Motorcycle would explode after Overheat.
Pit: Yes, Lady Palutena.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Viridi: OBJECTION! You have wings, do you not?
:ultpit:: HOLD IT! I can’t fly without Lady Palutena’s help!
:ultpalutena:: Let me guess, you’re fighting Phoenix Wright?
:ultpit:: W-wait...you mean fighting fighting? How’s that work with a defense attorney?
Viridi: He may be a normal dude, but that doesn’t stop him from doing abnormal stuff! He’s got a Mood Matrix, Bracelet, Magatama...and he can launch you with an Objection! Never thought words actually would mean something!
:ultpalutena:: That is pretty cool, yes, but Phoenix is pretty all-around outside of that. Just be sure to watch out for the Mood Matrix in particular.
:ultpit:: Got it!
...Wow, and I thought all that legalese was boring! I don’t know how they avoid disaster if all the courtrooms are like this!
:ultpalutena:: Sadly, they don’t.

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
Any fighter owned by Sony Interactive Entertainment:

"Who is THAT?"
"...an intruder from another dimension."
"Then the goal remains the same: to fight and win!
"...
"So, uh... do you have any fighting tips?"
"This intruder cannot be allowed to exist in our universe. Our only course of action is to annihilate them, in all totality."
"Wow, that's... kinda harsh, isn't it?"
"Their presence is a threat to everything you know. To life, to nature, to the very fabric of our existence!
"Total annihilation is the only way this will end, and it's either us or them!"

"But what makes this fighter so bad? We fight other-dimensional entities all the time in Smash Bros!"
"...I was hoping I wouldn't have to tell you, Pit.
"There are planes of existence beyond the ones you know, with beings far more powerful than even us gods."

"What?!"
"These beings, beyond the scope of our All-Seeing Eyes, fight battles with rules we could never begin to comprehend.
"Our worlds, vast and diverse as they are, are but pawns in the game these beings play with each other.
"It is because of these battles that our stories prosper, that they can come together in the world of Smash Bros...

"But some worlds are not meant to coexist in this way."
"We know that some higher beings rely on others to tell their stories. That's why you've been able to fight characters like Sonic or Mega Man."
"But this jerk you're fighting? His higher being may be even more powerful than the being that made us!
"There's no way they would allow their worlds to mingle with ours."
"Unless something has gone terribly wrong."
"Wow... what am I even supposed to do about all of that?"
"Isn't it obvious? Just do your job and beat them up!"
"Right now this enemy is the only intruder from the other being's worlds.
"Whatever their higher being has planned, it all hinges on this one fighter. If they go down, our universes will be safe."

"Okay! Fight now, existential crisis later!"
"Yeah! Show 'em how the Smash Bros do things around here!"
"Good luck, Pit. Everyone is counting on you."

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
A guidance I made for Grima...

Pit: Palutena! Help! There's a dragon here! He's huge!
Palutena: Grima. The Fell Dragon who raised terror on Ylisse.
Viridi: I never imagined someone like HIM would EVER get in!
Chrom: I know how you all feel.
Pit: Oh! Hi, Chrom!
Chrom: I've dealt with Grima before. This beast is no joke. My advice is to use your bow from a distance. Grima's power is so intense that even standing near him can be dangerous to you. And make sure to avoid his breath attacks.
Viridi: Like we need to be told to avoid dragon breath...
Chrom: It's worse than you think. You do NOT want to know what Grima has for breakfast every morning.
Pit: Great. Now I've got a disgusting image in my head.

Top Bottom