• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falling With Style - A Falco Combo Video

metroid1117

Smash Master
I knew I was hearing the godliness of S.S.H. for that second song.

Your Falco is great; you had some nice pillaring and edge-hopped laser moments. Your opponents could DI a little better though.

strider43

Smash Journeyman
Your opponents weren't the best but your ability to move around with Falco is amazing. It's so hard to be able to control three characters with different characteristics like Falcon Falco and Fox. I wave-dash like a god with fox but i can't do it for crap with Falco. Falcon just needs to Aerial combo lol!

Miharu

Smash Hero
It's alright.

Most of the combos were pretty standard as well. Just saw lots of standard dair/waveshine chains on Falco, and the dair -> shine -> dair -> utilt on others. Some interesting grab combos.

But yeah, what g-reg said.

vericz

Smash Champion
When you are doing dair->shine pillar only do it 2-3 times then add a bair->grab or uair or nair. If you keep going with the dair to shine your opponent ends up flying away in a non-stun animation and is able to jump and get out of the combos. Mix up your game more and you will get better. Vid was way too long by the way.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wow you have a combo video o.O..nice lol.

GravityAGB

Smash Rookie
Thank you everyone for the nice comments and constructive criticism.

I am doing some major training so I can get in shape for tournaments again. So far everyone from Austin has been awesome :).

I do plan on making another video eventually... Not as long in length, with higher ranked players, with better visual effects (sorry Windows Movie Maker lol), and creative new combos each scene. I've still got more tricks up my sleeve to show the community ;).

Wow you have a combo video o.O..nice lol.
:laugh: ya

Top Bottom