• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco's reflector

Status
Not open for further replies.

wpwood

Smash Apprentice
Hi Falco mains/secondaries. I am gathering data on all the reflectors in the game and comparing them to one another for a special project of mine. I can't seem to find the multiplier for Falco's reflect anywhere and I was hoping one of you could help me. It would also be helpful if you could help me figure out for what frames / total frames that the reflect property is active. Thank you all so much in advance.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You could have asked here: http://smashboards.com/threads/falco-king-of-the-birds-game-play-discussion.367184/, so thread's getting locked.

As an answer: Falco's Reflector's damage multiplier is 1.2x, Accele-Reflector just leaves them at 1.0x, but doubles their speed, and Reflector Void does reflect physical projectiles, but I don't know its multiplier. Source: http://smashboards.com/threads/counters-reflectors-and-absorbs-wip.369298/.

As for startup and total frames, Reflector's startup is frames 5-14, so 10 active frames, and it has 50 total frames. I don't know what frames it reflects since I'm going to assume frames 5-14 is just for the physical hit and since it reflects while moving back before Falco catches it. It probably will reflect from frames 5 to 14, but the rest, I have no idea. This goes for Reflector Void too which is frames 13-21, 9 active frames, and 64 total frames. Accele-Reflector's the only one that doesn't reflect while moving back, so it's just the same as the physical hit: frames 9-13, 5 active frames, and 50 total frames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom