• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco's Hitboxes // Complete credit to Toomai

Well, for anyone who's been following along with Toomai's Hitbox Repository Thread, he has been detailing the hitboxes from visuals to information. With his permission, I bring to you a rough idea of what the hitboxes look like. Once Toomai gets around to it, he'll post his own thread about what each hitbox does exactly and other nifty things and with proper comparisons in size since BrawlBox is not the best render of size nor comparison to other things in the game.

[collapse=Dash Attack/Jabs]
Jab1

Jab2

Jab100

Dash Attack

[/collapse]
[collapse=Tilts]
Utilt 1

Utilt 2

Utilt 3

FtiltU

FtiltS

FtiltD

Dtilt

[/collapse]
[collapse=Smashes]
Usmash1

Usmash2

Fsmash1

Fsmash2

Fsmash3

Dsmash

[/collapse]
[collapse=Aerials]
Uair

Bair

Nair1

*repeats

NairEnd

Mistake on Fair

Dair

[/collapse]
[collapse=Grab/Special]
Grab

Pivot Grab

Dash Grab

Shine

[/collapse]

-Cross-

Smash Ace
This is pretty awesome. Didn't know about the upward trajectory on that d-smash hitbox. Doesn't seem that useful :/

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Fair2 hitbox is just completely broken. Too bad the move sucks.

Good job.

PS : I must admit I cheated and went to watch them on your photobucket account months ago :I

I forgot to mention I combined a few images in for easier reference.

Falco's Dair picture combines the 280 degree angle hitbox and the sakurai angle hitbox. Obviously, the 280 degree hitbox comes out first followed by the sakurai angle afterwards.

The Bair picture does the same. The larger hitboxes are the stronger knockback and come out first before changing to the weaker and smaller hitboxes.

Dash attack is in the same boat. Stronger and larger hitbox at first with a weaker and smaller hitbox later on.

Not even sure why I bothered to play Fair up there and ignored Nair. Fair is a bad move no matter what. Interesting to look at though.

Toomai will better explain what each hitbox does later on once he makes his thread. And even add on the more oddball stuff like lasers, phantasm, other hitbox properties, etc. Again, this thread is mostly just to see the rough location of the hitboxes and size.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
That fair hotbox definitely got me excited for a sec but then I tested it out in training mode and the disjoint isn't nearly as ridiculous as it appears to be (at least for horizontal spacing)

:phone:

HeadofHudet

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
5259-5066-0804
If you can, I'd appreciate it if you could make one for phantasm. I feel like it's some kind of dead spots somewhere where it doesn't hit at all. Firebird should also be intereresting to see

Top Bottom