• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon the Brony: Episode 1 up

___X___

Smash Lord
Really, i got a bit butthurt by your posts, there is nothing bad about hating ponies, differents ways of thinking is what this world need to evolve, but you should be a bit more respectful with people who likes the series, if you think FiM is gay, just ignore them, there is no point to start fighting.
normally, i would let you gallop freely through the black and grey fields of SWF but you had to drag the man into it... man. I had to say something.
After over a year of not hearing from you having to do with some Sonic-related triumph, I'm still love you. <3

Dissent doesn't just apply to My Little Pony, to clarify. And it's pretty damn hard to ignore on the internet, overall.:applejack:
i'm love too. no homo.

its pretty damn easy to ignore things on the internet, you just like dont look at it.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I would do something about X's trolling, but then this thread might get locked.
Kinda laughed at 1:45. Even if I'm not anticipating episode 2, I'm sure it'll still be a good watch.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Kinda laughed at 1:45. Even if I'm not anticipating episode 2, I'm sure it'll still be a good watch.
Im working in episode 2 featuring Pinkie & Applejack but i have final exames this month :(

do wathever you want with the thread

___X___

Smash Lord
Its ok :embarrass:

I love you no homo
as long as its no homo. bromantic mang. bromantic.

you act like the falcon boards ever find any new tech or anything to care about that would need lame threads like these to move back. lolz its funny GK has been finding tons of stuff while the supposed good falcons have stopped talking about him all together it seems.

Im working in episode 2 featuring Pinkie & Applejack but i have final exames this month :(

do wathever you want with the thread
you tell me you love me, but then you pierce my very soul with a statement so saddening as there being a second episode.

___X___

Smash Lord
Just an FYI
That is not __X__ right now

:phone:
lolwat. Deathbyscrubby hatin all day. This kid is just an emo that rains his cutter blood all over everyones parade.

but whatever, like I care about some random trying discredit me just cuz he like MLP 10x more than you guys, its seriously super weird.
caught him fapping to that **** in my house and he just hates on me all the time ever since. its getting annoying.
Can you post videos? i heard good stuff about him but i never had the chance to watch a match
He doesn't really have any yet. he sort of just now getting to be "best" falcon material. I'm smashing with him later tonight though so I'll rec some MM's.
That explains a lot

if its true, is more sad than before, hiding behind another account

Lol mainly
nah. Just felt like stirrin up sum sheet ya know?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Don't clop in another man's house.:applejack:

Oh, and it's best not to be caught fapping in general. Discrete as ****.

___X___

Smash Lord
Don't clop in another man's house.:applejack:

Oh, and it's best not to be caught fapping in general. Discrete as ****.
yeah I don't really get it. I'm the one that should be mad at him for cloppin his nop off in my home. But he hates ME for it.

its ****ed up. we used to be really good friends ): I really dont care what another man faps to, i wish he would get over it...

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Typical argument on the internet that's what, if you ask me that is.

Top Bottom