• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon the Brony: Episode 1 up

___X___

Smash Lord
captain falcon.... a bronie....

you dont have to kill yourself but you may as well, this is the worst crime against man kind there has ever been since hitler. only worse, the very thought alone burns my skin hotter and more painfully than the most acidic showers this world has to offer.

Lionman

Smash Champion
captain falcon.... a bronie....

you dont have to kill yourself but you may as well, this is the worst crime against man kind there has ever been since hitler. only worse, the very thought alone burns my skin hotter and more painfully than the most acidic showers this world has to offer.
Sonic users cant talk about what is mainly or not

I love crazy stuff, ponies are crazy, falcon is crazy so i did a stupid crazy crossover

FiM is perfect for a Tokusatsu style series

Im working in Episode 2 right now, testing new stuff (Because im doing those videos for editing practice) and its looking awesome

___X___

Smash Lord
Sonic users cant talk about what is mainly or not

I love crazy stuff, ponies are crazy, falcon is crazy so i did a stupid crazy crossover

FiM is perfect for a Tokusatsu style series

Im working in Episode 2 right now, testing new stuff (Because im doing those videos for editing practice) and its looking awesome
nah, you just mixed the worst thing in the world with the best thing in the world. I would not be surprised if the man himself in the thin latex coated flesh came to your door and smacked you a IRL implode from impact strength falcon jab for dat sheet.

I can see it now... a large growing blue blur speeding down the highway at 104, along coming captain falcon, he jumps out the door. doing a triple gainer backflip kick to slow himself down, crushing several puppies and a black woman underneath his heel upon landing. your homes temperature begins raises to an insane degree as he stands on your porch lighting a cigarette and chugging some beers while reading sext messages from his interplanetary harem while eating bacon and lifting weights... the sheer force of his awesome can be felt in the air making it heavier, thicker, it penetrates you in waves that grow fearsomely darker in emotion and fury... he breaks down the door with a blazing bright orange falcon kick while shouting the mantra we all know so very well in a calm... gentle demeanor. a smirk crosses his face as he picks up your wii throws it to the ground causing it to shatter into a million pieces and grabs your copy of SSBB and flings it in your direction cutting several vases and lamps in half and it explodes a hole into the back wall as he picks walks slowly toward you the heat radiating even more violently from him with each step leaving behind flames in the shape of foot prints and stunned and stuck for the sheer increase in gravity due to being near CF before you can react he throws out his 3 frame jab that cant be reacted to by the human eye, everything instantly goes black and your guts fly everywhere. the end.

thats why you should kill yourself. cuz if you dont falcon will.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
the worst thing that happened to Falcon was Brawl, not ponies. dear god, H tier

___X___

Smash Lord
the worst thing that happened to Falcon was Brawl, not ponies. dear god, H tier
nah, captain falcon is legit good maybe even top tier material. he's just really hard cuz theres no room for error yall just dont fully understand SSBB.

Lionman

Smash Champion
nah, you just mixed the worst thing in the world with the best thing in the world. I would not be surprised if the man himself in the thin latex coated flesh came to your door and smacked you a IRL implode from impact strength falcon jab for dat sheet.

I can see it now... a large growing blue blur speeding down the highway at 104, along coming captain falcon, he jumps out the door. doing a triple gainer backflip kick to slow himself down, crushing several puppies and a black woman underneath his heel upon landing. your homes temperature begins raises to an insane degree as he stands on your porch lighting a cigarette and chugging some beers while reading sext messages from his interplanetary harem while eating bacon and lifting weights... the sheer force of his awesome can be felt in the air making it heavier, thicker, it penetrates you in waves that grow fearsomely darker in emotion and fury... he breaks down the door with a blazing bright orange falcon kick while shouting the mantra we all know so very well in a calm... gentle demeanor. a smirk crosses his face as he picks up your wii throws it to the ground causing it to shatter into a million pieces and grabs your copy of SSBB and flings it in your direction cutting several vases and lamps in half and it explodes a hole into the back wall as he picks walks slowly toward you the heat radiating even more violently from him with each step leaving behind flames in the shape of foot prints and stunned and stuck for the sheer increase in gravity due to being near CF before you can react he throws out his 3 frame jab that cant be reacted to by the human eye, everything instantly goes black and your guts fly everywhere. the end.

thats why you should kill yourself. cuz if you dont falcon will.
So deep

I mained Falcon since 2008, right now, he is a part of me, with ponies or not, Falcon is a true hero, not a killer, you have no rights to talk about what Captain Falcon do with his life, we have a soul connection.

Also, Ponies arent gay, they are a prove that animation isnt dead, probably you hate it because you never watched it, how sad, probably you are a teenage who are afraid to like "Girly things" and try to prove his mainless in forums

now, go away kid and be a family man.

___X___

Smash Lord
So deep

I mained Falcon since 2008, right now, he is a part of me, with ponies or not, Falcon is a true hero, not a killer, you have no rights to talk about what Captain Falcon do with his life, we have a soul connection.

Also, Ponies arent gay, they are a prove that animation isnt dead, probably you hate it because you never watched it, how sad, probably you are a teenage who are afraid to like "Girly things" and try to prove his mainless in forums

now, go away kid and be a family man.
im sorry but, you like my lil pony, your falcon related input is invalid.

ponies are gayer than pit and marth combined which is also one of the worst ideas ever. Its subliminally making you less manly, eventually you wont even be able to pick up a controller with out being called a homo.

Lionman

Smash Champion

ponies are gayer than pit and marth combined which is also one of the worst ideas ever. Its subliminally making you less manly, eventually you wont even be able to pick up a controller with out being called a homo.
Im bisex so i dont care about being called homo (And no, ponies didnt made me bi)

are you 13 years old or something? seriously, you just came here and started to blame against ponies for no reason.

Hurr hurr Mlp is gay hurr hurr, because its about ponies hurr hurr

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

^This sonic is still salty from '06

Ponies are actually one of the manliest things next to Captain Falcon. You're talking about men who will not hesitate to admit that he watches and likes My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic. That takes more man power then anyone on the planet could ever dream to achieve. These men take the insults of being called "gay" and "******" from trolls and everyone else and they just carry on, being proud of liking ponies. I would know because I am also a fellow Falcon player who also likes My Little Pony.

You can talk about ponies ruining any hopes of me being a man, when it already has done the exact opposite. I'm more of a man then you'll ever be due to the fact that I will always confirm that I am a fan of My Little Pony.
Don't like it? Go back to meat riding on sex, drugs, and other things that won't provide the sheer awesome and manliness that ponies can provide.

___X___

Smash Lord
Im bisex so i dont care about being called homo (And no, ponies didnt made me bi)

are you 13 years old or something? seriously, you just came here and started to blame against ponies for no reason.

Hurr hurr Mlp is gay hurr hurr, because its about ponies hurr hurr
cool story, homo.

are you 10 or something? being male and liking ponies of any sort is just fail. straight or not.

MLP IS gay because its about ponies. and here i thought you bronie tards didnt get it. at least you know why you fail. hop off dat pony wang son. its embarassing.

^This sonic is still salty from '06

Ponies are actually one of the manliest things next to Captain Falcon. You're talking about men who will not hesitate to admit that he watches and likes My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic. That takes more man power then anyone on the planet could ever dream to achieve. These men take the insults of being called "gay" and "******" from trolls and everyone else and they just carry on, being proud of liking ponies. I would know because I am also a fellow Falcon player who also likes My Little Pony.

You can talk about ponies ruining any hopes of me being a man, when it already has done the exact opposite. I'm more of a man then you'll ever be due to the fact that I will always confirm that I am a fan of My Little Pony.
Don't like it? Go back to meat riding on sex, drugs, and other things that won't provide the sheer awesome and manliness that ponies can provide.
more like hey look another post from a ten year old bronie to just not care about and tell them TL;DR cuz its just too gay to actually read what they had to say.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
cool story, homo.

are you 10 or something? being male and liking ponies of any sort is just fail. straight or not.

MLP IS gay because its about ponies. and here i thought you bronie tards didnt get it. at least you know why you fail. hop off dat pony wang son. its embarassing.

more like hey look another post from a ten year old bronie to just not care about and tell them TL;DR cuz its just too gay to actually read what they had to say.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Its really easy to say that sort of things behind a screen, i bet you have no guts to say that in my face, go to the FiM thread and post the same things you said here (that one with 1000+ pages), i want to see cyberrape .

Edit: was closed, but you cant still go to the social group http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=2499

Also, the thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=299338&highlight=Friendship+is+magic

Did you at least watched an episode?, probably not, because you are so dumb to understand the deep work FiM have.

Im not saying MLP is the center of my life, i more like a tokusatsu guy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnnmCbsY_ug)

blaming against MLP because its gay is like saying Sonic is for furry ****, FiM takes a lot of stuff from Greek and medieval Myhts and awesome custom ones (Mare of the moon is the best example)

___X___

Smash Lord
i love you no homo
as long is its not gay then cool. thats nice.

Its really easy to say that sort of things behind a screen, i bet you have no guts to say that in my face, go to the FiM thread and post the same things you said here (that one with 1000+ pages), i want to see cyberrape .

Did you at least watched an episode?, probably not, because you are so dumb to understand the deep work FiM have.

Im not saying MLP is the center of my life, i more like a tokusatsu guy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnnmCbsY_ug)

blaming against MLP because its gay is like saying Sonic is for furry ****, FiM takes a lot of stuff from Greek and medieval Myhts and awesome custom ones (Mare of the moon is the best example)
I would say that to your face. in fact i tell our scenes fail lil bronies that **** all the time. its just as easy to talk as it is to type if not more so. i dont really really see your point with that statement. FiM? Fail in Manliness? i know you do. falcon + bronie = the biggest bowl of fail soup evarrrrrrr.

I will never watch dat **** evar.

at least you finally admit MLP is gay. I wasnt hating on it, i was just pointing out the atrocious crime against nature you are commiting when you try to mix them with captain falcon. seriously, i thought for a second the end was near... this is probz the first sign of the 2012 apocalypse everyone be cryin about

Lionman

Smash Champion
Probably he is butthurt because BBR likes ponies and banned him for not liking them

a fun fact

The day I played against Ally he picked the RD texture

___X___

Smash Lord
no i said it was for ****. even girls know better than to watch dat ****

Probably he is butthurt because BBR likes ponies and banned him for not liking them

a fun fact

The day I played against Ally he picked the RD texture, so ALLY APROVED IT

like i care about some canadian scrub that sucks now and just eats d3's ******* out all day lol his falcon is trash and so are all of yours.

fun fact - no one cares about ally anymore. hes all washed up garbz.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
This video almost made me want to play some Brawl. Then I read the posts to follow. Can't laugh.:applejack:

Lionman

Smash Champion
everyone likes me. im awesome.
Really, i got a bit butthurt by your posts, there is nothing bad about hating ponies, differents ways of thinking is what this world need to evolve, but you should be a bit more respectful with people who likes the series, if you think FiM is gay, just ignore them, there is no point to start fighting.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
good go play melee instead i just saved you from a horrible horrible fate of playing vBrawl.
After over a year of not hearing from you having to do with some Sonic-related triumph, I'm still love you. <3

Really, i got a bit butthurt by your posts, there is nothing bad about hating ponies, differents ways of thinking is what this world need to evolve, but you should be a bit more respectful with people who likes the series, if you think FiM is gay, just ignore them, there is no point to start fighting.
Dissent doesn't just apply to My Little Pony, to clarify. And it's pretty damn hard to ignore on the internet, overall.:applejack:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Which is why these are the Falcon boards.:applejack:

Top Bottom