• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FALCON PWNCH! - a C.Falcon combo video

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
i hate people who worry about peoples di in combo vids, if they perfectly di'd all the time combos wouldnt happen. Nice job to you tho, great falcon...very smart play off the edge and nice tech work. Overall its one of the more entertaining falcon vids ive seem/

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
i hate people who worry about peoples di in combo vids, if they perfectly di'd all the time combos wouldnt happen. Nice job to you tho, great falcon...very smart play off the edge and nice tech work. Overall its one of the more entertaining falcon vids ive seem/
Well, that's exactly my opinion, if my opponent's DI was very good, the combos just wouldn't happen.

The Newb

Smash Ace
Yeah, I didn't mean to belittle your combos. My comment didn't come across right; I'm sure by what you do when they DO DI correctly you would have adjusted just fine and ***** regardless. I was just offering my thoughts and it sounded condescending.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I didn't mean to belittle your combos. My comment didn't come across right; I'm fairly sure by what you do when they DO DI correctly you would have adjusted just fine and ***** regardless. I was just offering my thoughts and it sounded condescending.
Well, I got your point. Thanks for sharing your toughts.

Entertaining vid, way to much Ganon though haha, I fav'd it though. good ****.
My friend mains Ganon, so I didn't have much options :ohwell:

Metà

Smash Master
That was a very entertaining video. It felt a little repetitive at times (if you make a 9 minute falcon combo video, you're bound to get some of the same combos), but overall, it was really fun just watching your Falcon fly across the screen leaving a trail of pwn. Awesome music selection btw, I could watch that vid again just to listen to the music. ^ ^ Also, the Warlock punch at the end was just epic. XD

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
That was a very entertaining video. It felt a little repetitive at times (if you make a 9 minute falcon combo video, you're bound to get some of the same combos), but overall, it was really fun just watching your Falcon fly across the screen leaving a trail of pwn. Awesome music selection btw, I could watch that vid again just to listen to the music. ^ ^ Also, the Warlock punch at the end was just epic. XD
At least someone noticed that wavelanding-warlock punch edgeguard clip at the very end :chuckle:

Rage.

Smash Ace
Good combo video
really good combos with the U-air

the only thing is I wish you faced more people besides the Ganon
I know you faced a Marth and a Falco too but I wanted to see more combos against other characters

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Combo video?! More like an up-air and Knee video LMAO!! Don't take offense...it was entertaining until I found out the 9 minutes was the same repeated combos over and over. No, not trying to insult you I'm just saying I'm really tired of people taking out EVERY cool thing they've done and compiling it into a 10 minute video. Sorry I guess my patience sucks but I literally had to skip a good chunk of the video to make it to the "end" which to my disappointment ended on the same combos I was seeing a few minutes before. 2/5 though and that was because the music was also repetitive...

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
Combo video?! More like an up-air and Knee video LMAO!! Don't take offense...it was entertaining until I found out the 9 minutes was the same repeated combos over and over. No, not trying to insult you I'm just saying I'm really tired of people taking out EVERY cool thing they've done and compiling it into a 10 minute video. Sorry I guess my patience sucks but I literally had to skip a good chunk of the video to make it to the "end" which to my disappointment ended on the same combos I was seeing a few minutes before. 2/5 though and that was because the music was also repetitive...
ugh, tough crowd, tough crowd :ohwell:

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I'm sorry I'm trying to be critical here. What you did do right was the editing. The syncing of moves to the music is really annoying to do, (trust me I know) and I commend you on actually having the patience and spending the time required to do so effectively.

jmic

Smash Ace
Gee, I thought I posted here, but I guess it didn't go through :/. I added this to my thread.

Loved the music. Very entertaining video. Kudos to you, sir!

Nox-Hitmen

Smash Rookie
rlly entretaining.. great combos...
nice falcon dude.. keep up the good work.. and well..
oh yea the music was great too.. specially the second song... :p
the end was cool too hehe.. that **** happend to me like all the time =(
nice editing too...
just 1 little thing.. too much ganon there.. dont u think? :s

ohpistachios

Smash Apprentice
crazy uair chains, i like it. the walljump spikes and knees were also sweet. overall awesome falcon.

i think you shouldve trimmed the video down a bit though. there are a ton of quality clips in there but a lot of em are pretty repetitive. for pure unadulterated entertainment value, i would just take all the best clips and compress em into a 5 or so minute combo vid.

emerican

Smash Ace
was some pretty funny wall techs in it other than that... pretty much much repetitive... needs more character variety.

dont get me wrong, quadruple upairs to knees are fun and easy on ganon... but you cant put more than like 2 of those in 1 vid.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
Today, I learned that the knee is a combo in itself.
True that. The knee can also potentially be Falcon's combo opener, combo linker, and combo finisher. :laugh:

Remember folks, "every combo video could use more knee even the ones without captain falcon in them"

and "Any time not spent kneeing is time better spent kneeing" ;)

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
good music selection

gotta love doom!!!

but yeah good video, i thought it was a little slow to start, but solid indeed! lots of good knees

as in doubles triples...etc nice vid

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I liked this vid, I don't get why people complain about DI in combo vids. If everyone perfectly DI'd all the time there wouldn't be combos. Good CF, keep up the good work.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
too long, it was like u did the same combo on the same character for 9 mins. there were like only 4 characters u comboed. show more variation. and i didnt like the music. but. your falcon has some sexy combos. and the vid it self was sexy. one of the best ive seen. improve some of the mistakes. it would be like the best one out their. good stuff.

CRocque22

Smash Rookie
True, it was long, but I'm sure you put a good amount of work into the video. I liked it. :)

Top Bottom