• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FALCON PWNCH! - a C.Falcon combo video

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Send me that remix of Doom music... NOW...

Nevermind. I found it myself. Bwahahaa...

D

Deleted member

It was indeed long, but nice combos... to make for less boredom, mix up your clips so that different combos are shown and whatnot... also, win on the overall presentation and epic win on the ending clip

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
i hate people who worry about peoples di in combo vids, if they perfectly di'd all the time combos wouldnt happen. Nice job to you tho, great falcon...very smart play off the edge and nice tech work. Overall its one of the more entertaining falcon vids ive seem/
not necessarily. some combos happen regardless of DI. others happen based on DI, but if DI occurs in a different direction, a different combo may still occur. and of course there are situations where a combo arises only because of a bad choice of DI.

But you're still pretty good, and i liked watching it.

Top Bottom