• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon KO moves

Mister.Kim1

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2558-6837-3970
Is it just me of does anybody feel like they are obligated to always KO opponents with one of these following moves: Falcon Punch, Knee of Justice or Falcon Stomp

I feel like I should finish off with one of those moves for maximum style and disrespect. Anyone else feel like that?

GhostM

Phantom
Well most would utilize those moves since those are falcon’s prime options and staple moves of the character, and many former players from Melee would often use those moves to completely destroy others, and would look flashy as well. I sometimes resort to using those three options, but will sometimes use bair, offstage raptor boost, falcon kick, and falcon dive since they are good mixup options instead of the usual.

Top Bottom