• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Guide Falco Smash 4 (The Falch combo)

ShineHazZaRd

Smash Rookie
NNID
LuigiMario793
3DS FC
4124-5762-8357
Falco's Dair canceling is pretty neat. This is good to know, I'm going back to the lab to explore this limitless combo potential! :falcomelee:

Snipnigth

Smash Journeyman
Its pretty cool but the problem with the dair cancel is that its really hard to get the timing right and its really slow and unsafe, if you miss or hit the shield you will land with all the landing lagg of the move, if you can bait them to do an airdoge so they land with the airdoge landing lag, then maybe youll have enough time to execute the move at low risk, also i dont think there is enough time to combo uptilt with dair, its a good mixup after you condition them to airdoge after an uptilt to upair/nair combo, works as a frametrap...but the dair cancel it could be very useful and interesting if we find a safe and concistant way of doing it...

Last edited:

Su4

Smash Rookie
Its pretty cool but the problem with the dair cancel is that its really hard to get the timing right and its really slow and unsafe, if you miss of hit the shield you will land with all the landing lagg of the move, if you can bait them to do an airdoge so they land with the airdoge landing lag, then maybe youll have enough time to execute the move at low risk, also i dont think there is enough time to combo uptilt with dair, its a good mixup after you condition them to airdoge after an uptilt to upair/nair combo, works as a frametrap...but the dair cancel it could be very useful and interesting if we find a safe and concistant way of doing it...
I realy appreciate your reaserch and thanks for pointing this out. If you would not mind, Can I use this quote as a part of this guide? Thanks

Top Bottom