• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco? Skype?!

Calvonta "Calvo" parker

Smash Apprentice
No "Starfox Skype drama" pun intended.

SWF: FGCU Viper

SWF: Teran

SWF: Ryker

SWF:1PokeMastr

SWF: -Cross-

SWF: Xeylode
SWF: itZ ty!
If I made any mistakes will correct later

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Does this really need its own thread? Can't you just organise this through the social?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Teran.

It's more organized in its own thread. And why not...it's not like the board is OVERFLOWING WITH SUPER SPECIAL IMPORTANT FIRST-PAGE INFORMATION. It's cool.

We could use the first post as a database for everyone's Skype account names and to organize events which people would probably miss in the social due to the random bull**** discussion that goes on there. And the rest of the thread for plans or whatever.

Ready when you guys are.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Is this an attempt to actually start a Skype thread or just ask when it'll randomly come along...?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Lol, I tried before but you guys failed me.

Add cpt_ryker and tell me you're a Falco and this can easily happen. I'll create it when the first person adds me.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Teran.

It's more organized in its own thread. And why not...it's not like the board is OVERFLOWING WITH SUPER SPECIAL IMPORTANT FIRST-PAGE INFORMATION. It's cool.

We could use the first post as a database for everyone's Skype account names and to organize events which people would probably miss in the social due to the random bull**** discussion that goes on there. And the rest of the thread for plans or whatever.

Ready when you guys are.
Yeah see that would be cool and all but really as we can see it's turning into people just posting like it's a social thread instead of just sticking to topic and posting their Skype handles and stuff.

If you want something to be run outside the social thread, it has to follow far more rigid rules, which is why I recommended organising it in the social thread because there's more leeway there.

The thread is already up, it's not locked and headway is already being made. Let us see if it can be kept that way so we do not disappoint Teran even further.

SWF: FGCU Viper

SWF: Teran

SWF: Ryker

What you guys already have down on smashboards.

SWF: Xeylode

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
No quotesu.

I would have use "1PokeMastr" but, caps aren't allowed.. so.. yeah.
As well.
"One PokeMastr".
"One".
"Neo".
I win!

I think this would be great for Falco players to discuss Falco to be honest and help us improve him and get him better placings because we've been lacking lately.

-Cross-

Smash Ace

Calvo you should update the OP, that or ask a mod to give control over the thread to somebody that is willing to manage the thread if you are unwilling.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
If you're going to put me in there, get my name right.
You did with everyone else.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Btw I've sent my friend requests to most people, so please check your Skypes. I encourage everybody to add each other, because other character boards seem to have Skype chats with each other and they all seem to be having fun and being friends and all. And I'm jelly, because our character is usually better than theirs so it follows that Skype group should be better too. Amirite?

-Cross-

Smash Ace
lol bad timing man, I was at a party. Just got back. Also ryker can you make the group now? I've at least added you. Dunno about others.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Alright, so there's people who posted here and I asked to add me. Then no one added me, so I decided to add them, and then they proceeded not to respond.

Hurr durr.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
If you posted in this thread, please respond to ryker's friend request on Skype. The group has been made, all you have to do is join. >_<

Top Bottom