• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Skype Group

Zumbach

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1736-1505-4150

Thanks this is awesome for falco help

Last edited:

Epic563

Smash Cadet
NNID
lacoot
Have they stopped adding people? I commented 2 weeks ago and I still haven't been added.

PD | Lewd

Smash Apprentice
sorry, about that, I'm not one of the leaders of the group per say, but I'll check and see if I can add the people that haven't been added yet.

Zumbach

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1736-1505-4150
sorry, about that, I'm not one of the leaders of the group per say, but I'll check and see if I can add the people that haven't been added yet.
if you're in the group, then yes i'm pretty sure you can do that. So long as you add them first I think

Last edited:

Sickolas

Smash Apprentice
Some immature idiots from the fox group are raiding the other character skype groups. @Ryfish is one of them

There's a new group that has actual moderation capabilities so it's impossible to happen again. Message steelo on skype if you want to be added his name is supbreh.252

Here's a list of skype usernames to ban if you can

tehcowmilk thomas.swanton404 mr.imposter1 cresentwolfie ryan.sweats georgechappell. manganeard97 joshdude1234 tzone7 kittenoverload duckloadra aidangamble boriater jew.bagle oldeschool- otomiya3 live:itsmangohh feelsomeimpact bendy.lila avacaps acear.

Last edited:

gunzaa

Smash Rookie
Hey Sickolas, add me.

I PM'ed you on Reddit. Skype username: GunzaaSSBM.

Epic563

Smash Cadet
NNID
lacoot
I've posted before, but I was told to post again by Sickolas.

Skype name: Epic563

if there's any issues let me know.

Hayrow

Smash Rookie
NNID
ShimiGoRawr
3DS FC
4012-4187-5678

Thank you for making this group!

anshin

Smash Rookie
i posted here before but i think a new skype group was created