• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Skype Group

Im Fragbait

Smash Apprentice
Is there any official Melee falco skype group? im sure there is but if not would everyone be interested in making one?

Steelo Rivers

Smash Cadet
If there is not, I def have no problem making one. There is already a Marth Skype Group and we talk about falco pretty frequently in there, but no official Falco group yet.

EDIT

ADD ME SO I CAN ADD YOU TO THE GROUP

edit: I left the group so add someone else. the group kinda became some bull**** after a few kids took over and made it memefest20xx

Last edited:

Sickolas

Smash Apprentice
Sounds neat.

Skype is the same as my SB name.

edit: helo is anyone there

Last edited:

Steelo Rivers

Smash Cadet
I added hella people but no one has accepted my skype request. I have to add you to my contacts list before you can be put in the group. not a personal thing, just how skype works.

@ Sickolas Sickolas : my b. thought I added you a while ago.

Last edited:

Debaser.

Smash Rookie
oin too? oin too? oin too? oin too? oin too? oin too? oin too? oin too? oin too? oin too? oin too? oin too? oin too? oin too? oin too?

Last edited:
Top Bottom