• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Matchup Thread #00: Metaknight

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Are you really back now j4? Well, not many people who you knew are back, but a few still remain. Teran is still kicking it up.

SDI MK's attacks.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Oh, slick move you pulled there j4.

Welcome back.

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
Be aggressive. Approach with Uair. NEVER use lasers, chaingrabs, or jabs. They are far to predictable and punishable by MK. Keep spamming the attack button and approaching with no regard for your own safety and you should be fine.
70:30 Falco, easily.

Now that MK is to be banned, the metagame is going to change. Let's band together to screw up this new metagame as much as possible, one step at a time.

Denzi

Smash Master
The fact that he's finally gone is honestly pretty fantastic. He was bad for the game.

And oh hi guys.

swordsaint

Smash Master
i think that he fit all the criteria of a banned character

but thats 3 years of metagame development and rulesets kind of wasted in a lot of areas. so many things are going to change, it will be interesting to watch.

That would be hilarious if that was the conspiracy the whole time. Recommended ruleset exists by the BBR, but they won't ban MK.

One guy with site status starts a unity rule set. This makes it authoritative and different than the recommended rule set. That was phase 1.

Phase 2 is get support behind the unity ruleset to make it more legit.

Phase 3 is start a poll to garner support of an MK ban even if a small number vote of a total community, then announce that MK is banned.

Operation ban bat is a success.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well it's great to see you back.

These threads aren't allowed etc etc, but I left it open because I've spent the last 2 days playing FIFA 12, and ignoring even the internet, never mind the outdoors.

It's October and 30 degrees celsius, just as an indication of what I'm missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom