• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Mainers?

ThreeX

Smash Lord
yeah, i don't really know :$ i do main him in melee, and... i've just always loved him since starfox :D if wolf IS IN THE GAME who knows who i will be.

so far, it's either:

falco
olimar
wolf (if he's even in there)
ganon (definately a main/secondary)
sonic

n that's about it :D, i just really can't wait to play as falco :]]

Joshers744

Smash Rookie
I'd say I was best with Falco in the last game, and will plan on using him a good big here too. But here is so many more new ones I like along with the old ones, like Sonic, Diddy Kong, and so on.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
I think the REAL question is how many people will still main him if he gets nerfed?

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
i DO main Falco. I almost cried when i saw he was actually back, so all those people who tried to tell me otherwise somehow disappeared haha. I will be maining Falco, hosting online tournies and pioneering new techniques all the way, so be ready.

Plaz

Smash Rookie
I main Falco and I plan to continue! Wolf and Fox can go fight over a rabbit.

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
I'm not to fond of his new "Shine" but I loved Falco in Melee so I'll use him in Brawl. He looks even cooler after all.

Wireframe

Smash Apprentice
I will probably try to main him, he just feels so different to play.

I originally wanted to main sonic but his priority is horrible, my friends were ****** me with marth, Robot and DeDeDe(Oh god :@)

His Dair is basicly a falcon kick too which = death if used off stage plus he needs platforms to even stand a chance.

I love falcos nair and utilt though look pretty sweet :D

Kurisu-Kun

Smash Rookie
You can bet that as soon as I get brawl, I'm unlocking Falco. From there, I've got to figure out how to use him on account of his new move set. Any how, I'm sure I'll end up using him as my main.

Jesi

Smash Ace
After playing for the first time, I was a falco main in melee, I think I will be the same in brawl. However, I do acknowledge that wolf kicks ***, I just really like the way falco moves in this game. It's COMPLETELY different than in melee and actually even though his spike is nerfed and his shine...well it just serves a different purpose to put it nicely, he's a lot more balanced. He still retains a lot of hit stun/priority.

Wolf feels, hmm, stronger? And his moveset is awesome, feels really easy to play I think because he seems more like old fox/falco combined. Like his dash attack: looks like a fox dash attack with upsmash rolled into one. It upsmashes automatically at the end of the dash..it's nice. His reflector although different looking, works more like fox's too. And lastly he has a kick *** spike, that is reminiscent of falco's in melee.

I was a peach secondary in melee... peach is good in brawl too btw. hehe :)

Sure, why not? I liked playing as him in Melee, and while I never perfected anything, I'd like a fresh start to try out a cool character as Falco.

His A, A, AAA.... combo makes me happy.

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
Haha, funny to see you here Jesi.

I was just going to post my happiness of Falco from this weekends tourney.

I did okay in the tournament. I seemed to have a hard time finding a good killing move BESIDES the F-smash.
I actually Side-B SD"d off the edge in the first round of singles. I did get em down 1 to 1 pretty hard though, but got Fsmashed to death in the end.

His Bair still seems to be pretty useful. The Nair can do some pretty viscious damage if it hits right.

Had a hard time against Ike.

Wario708

Smash Rookie
Well, how can you really know if your goingto mai someone in Brawl if you haven't played th game? Even if you think your going to main a character from melee thats in bawl, they've change a little and you might like someoe thats new anyways. So you can't really know who your going to main, except for the people who got the Japanee version. My name is Wario708 because I like Wario and all his games, I want to main him because he's my favorite videogame character, but I don't know if I will until I try everyone in the game. There could bea possibility I will main Falco, because I did in Mele, But then again his moves are a little different and Ihaven't tried Any newcomers. Maybe, IDK. I know some of you are saying you might main whoever, but there are people who say they are going to main his character, or they will main this one or that one ( as if they are so certain.)

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
i've started to grow more interested in falco
i was more thinking about maining toon link but i want
to see how far i can go with falco his new move look
great.(its still hard decide when i don't have the game yet)

mukai013

Smash Rookie
i mained him in melee and im going to main him in brawl even if hes worse

J-MaC

Smash Rookie
"Nerfed" basically means weakened.

Ontopic: I mained him in Melee, I'm maining him in Brawl.
Oh! That sucks that they did that! I've watched alot of his videos, and alot of the other characters that I thought I'd use. Falco seems best for me tho!

Nowfist

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Falco will be one of my mains. Hopefully he isn't too different then he was in Melee

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i played the game already and i use to play falco in melee in friendlies beacause i love pillar combos ok so here is the deal. i played him in brawl and he no longer has a sex kick if i remember correctly. also he throws his refelctors instead of it just poping out like in melee thus throwing out shine combos and his side smash is hard to land he no longer kicks you like in melee, all and all i think he got worse although you can still win with him i dont like him anymore. also no short hop lasers:( well its not as effetive i just hate him in brawl i think lucas has the best apporch now with his pk fire spam i now main lucass ness and fox

Jem.

Smash Master
nicaboy, read other threads. Most of us have brawl/ have played brawl/have researched. PK Fire Spam approach? LOL all you have to do is jump or not be dumb to get hit by it.

Falco boards are so dumb -_-

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
i've always thought that falco was awesome... since starfox 64... but........ i never could get used to him in melee due to his clone-ness and lack of falcony coolness (:p). with his fall-speed normal and his new stylized moveset, i really, REALLY am liking falco in brawl. he's finally accurate to his personality....

Top Bottom