• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Frame Data

Luxor

Smash Champion
Do you want Jab Flow for Jabs 1 or 2 or the Jab Loop for RapidJab?

7, 8, and 21, respectively.

Also thought I should add that Dsmash makes Falco's legs invincible frames 3-8.

*eye twitch* Are you serious? How about his charge release frames on them? This could be somewhat useful then.

PZ

Smash Lord

Is that the same for fox because both of their dsmashes get me<.< Of course I never die by them and the 1 part of the hitbox that sends the opponent up is just awesome.

Luxor

Smash Champion
It's a little program called PSA.

Dsmash releases from charge frame 5, and is invincible from release for 6 frames total. I did Falco's frame data for the Smash Lab so yeah... I know things. If it's Falco and it's frames, I'm the man.

*subscribes to thread*

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Could you make a new and more accurate frame data thread for Falco?

Luxor

Smash Champion
No, I can't make a more accurate frame data thread, since everything in here is correct as far as I've double-checked it with my own (100% correct) data.

Yes, I could make a new frame data thread.

Yes, I could make a more thorough frame data thread that actually does more than spit out numbers, but at least gives some perspective on how those numbers affect you IRL- not just on paper.

So yeah, looks like I've got work to do.

Luxor

Smash Champion
Ignoring that, there actually are some minor errors in here; Ftilt's FAF is 28, not 26. It's basically correct though, and I'll fix all that in the new and improved Falco frame data thread.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I have a few questions:
On which frame does Falco's third hit nair come out?
What is the total duration of Falco's SH if you fastfall on the first possible frame?
What is Falco's 3hit-nair's frame advantage?

The_SMILE

Smash Apprentice
How does shield frame data work? Do shields even have start up or ending lag?
Edit: Also, what about the frame data for a turn around jab? How many frames does the turn around take, if any?

Under 100%
GU 34 frames; invicible frames 1-30
GUA 54 frames; invicible frames 1-23; hits on frame 25;
Roll 49 frames; invicible frames 1-36

Over 100%
GU 59 frames; invicible frames 1-55
GUA 69 frames; 1-16 invicible frames; hits on frame 56; there might be more invicible frames.
Roll 79 frames; 1-63 invicible frames

fire bird to ledge, then the next time you land is incurs more landing lag than normal, called special landing lag
Special landing lag 19 frames

45 frames from time of jump input, in the air of SH, landing lag.
78 frames from time of jump input, in the air of SH, and landing lag.

7 frames until airborn. Landing lag hard is 4 frames, landing lag soft is 2 frames.
6 frame window to SH

Adding more stuff shortly.

Under 100%. Soonest time you can perform an action from a ledge jump is frame 16. The other 15 frames are spent trying to get-up over the ledge.
Over 100%. Frame 21. Other 20 frames are spent trying to get up from the ledge.

After testing various characters at different percents and decay(?) of lasers, a character was in hitstun for 9 frames always. To get a lagless laser, you must start animation of B move on frame 35. At pointblank range, pointblank lagless laser -> usmash is one frame too slow. It can be powershielded. Pointblank lagless laser to jab, ftilt or dash attack are true combos. Even if not at pointblank range, lasers can travel for a few frames before hitting someone, which will make up for a difference in landing lag falco incurs doing SH(D)L. So, at ftilt range, lagless laser -> jab/ftilt/dash attack are true combos.

Top Bottom