• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Down Air Tech %s

Brodzman

Smash Rookie
Ever tried to do a shine pillar Fox and it's ended by him being able to tech your down air? This is a problem that a lot of Falco players face as they just shine pillar a set amount of times without looking at the % and not having an understanding of whether they can keep pillaring. I have gathered this data to help players gather an understanding of the most basic Falco bnb.
The %s listed below are all of which Falco can dair the opponent without them being able to tech.

Keep in mind:
Data uses unstale dair (tech % will change if you have used dair enough to stale it)
Anything up to the % the opponent are unable to tech; anything after they can (e.g. Dr. Mario - 41%, he cannot tech at 41% and below, but can tech at 42% and above).

Dr. Mario - 41%
Mario - 41%
Luigi - 41%
Bowser - 45%
Peach - 38%
Yoshi - 43%
Donkey Kong - 44%
Captain Falcon - 42%
Ganondorf - 43%
Falco - 35%
Fox - 34%
Ness - 39%
Ice Climbers - 37%
Kirby - 33%
Samus - 43%
Zelda - 38%
Sheik - 38%
Link - 42%
Young Link - 37%
Pichu - 29%
Pikachu - 35%
Jigglypuff - 30%
Mewtwo - 37%
Mr. Game & Watch - 30%
Marth - 37%
Roy - 37%

I hope this helped you out. If you have any troubles let me know and I'll do my best to help you out :)

Top Bottom