• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Dinner at Genesis?

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
(Yes, I stole this from the Peach boards)

First off, who else is going to Genesis? Secondly, I think we all should have a Falco dinner before/after the tournament. We can talk about lasers, bread, and other random ****. I think DEHF/Shugo/Xaltis would be interested, but there's no harm in others joining. Who wants to join?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Lmao wow guys.

I've actually seen a few hot girls at the few FL tourneys I went to.
But none with you Xaltis :troll:

I wish I could go to Genesis...Will you guys be able to go to CEO too?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Lmao wow guys.

I've actually seen a few hot girls at the few FL tourneys I went to.
But none with you Xaltis :troll:

I wish I could go to Genesis...Will you guys be able to go to CEO too?
Fail troll?

I don't hang out with hot girls cause none go to your tourneys lol and OOS I'm not a desperate guy like 70% of the community looking for a girl. I just wanna have fun.

Linkvader

Smash Journeyman
I can only think of a few active Falcos right now. It helps the metagame evolve and get different opinions. It helps everybody learn new things, so I'm waiting for more people to come on.;)

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
If you plan on taking anything, take it from the Peach boards. They are a civilized people.

i think i should try to be active on these boards lol
Who the **** is that guy in your avatar? LOL, he appears and raps terribly but nobody ****ing knows who he is.

Two-Ell

Smash Master

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Falco dinner consist of. All Falco mains going to an expensive restaurant. Eating free bread and water till they're full. Leaving.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
^This man knows what he's talking about. Due to his great efforts of coming up with an idea such as this, he is no longer invited to the Falco dinner. If he is within 10 feet of the perimeter, all Falco mains have the right to throw stale bread at him. Then pour water on him and say "Here's your bird bath, *****"

M@v

Subarashii!
Do it before the tourney. We tried a dinner at apex and it didn't happen because falcos would always be in matches. We got a picture though, except that a certain Keitaro decided to leave so he wasn't in it :(

:phone:

Top Bottom