• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Combo Vid - You got Shiz'd On

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey guys, just uploaded the vid to Youtube. Possibly tonight I can put up the FileFront link after its done uploading, currently it says 2 hours.

I was smashing last sunday with my friend and my brother. From other people I already had some footage for the combo video so I just recorded some matches. Getting all the combos from the videos, I added on to what footage I had from other people. It took me about 4 hours to complete the combo vid from last night, just today I did the editing to make it look nicer, so let me know what you guys think.

Thank you MattDotZeb for the Title, I appreciate it :chuckle:.

Here is the Combo Video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pRmNc8w_AJw

Discuss

FileFront ink is now here :).

http://files.filefront.com/Falco_combo_vid___You_gotnwmv/;6496741;;/fileinfo.html

booshk

Smash Lord
haha i finally found this post...
anyawys..
good **** shiz...
love the t.i. meng
haha btw ur mean for punishing that foxes shield hje msutve felt rpetty bad ahahahaha
my fav falco combo vid (y) gj man

D

Deleted member

Pssh, I can press buttons fast is a way better title

Edit:

Verdict:

Most Repetitive Falco Ever

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, thanks guys. One of the main reasons I wanted that name for the title is because it has my name in it. Filefront link should be coming today.

Metal_Doc

Smash Journeyman
Wow, way too good. Omg that part where you were doing the jump canceled shines while the stage was rising was so glorious. Anyway, that **** was sick, the FoD combos were so crazy, All the combos were crazy. Good ****! :)

Elen

Smash Lord
Awesome job shiz. That pillaring at the end was awesome. Good stuff :D

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Yeah, that combo FOD was like Forwards.

Wow, this video took me a lot of time to make lol. I need to go shower and etc now lol, homework. Brb less than an hour and will post the filefront link.

Why can't there be any good Fox videos.
Nice job.
i noticed you do a lot of things I do. Like jump shine turn around waveland off a platform bair. Platform tricksies too. Like dair, fall through bair. etc. =D

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
:). Yeah, I've been doing that for a while now, thats cool that a fox does that, I do that with my fox aswell lol.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Haha, very nice. for some reason, the music kind of slowed the pace of the video for me. I'm not talking about slowdown, it's just the beats were slower than your playing style,

Can't wait for a filefront link.

By the way, i see you're still using QueenDVS' tag.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
The song in the credits is too good, i was gonna come out with a falco vid soon but theres soo many now, thinking of doing a vid with all my characters now.

Anyway good **** with the technical skillz

edit: or should i say good shiz lol

D

Deleted member

Nice editing and whatever, but man that **** was boring as hell

Good Falco though

(Is it just me? Honestly. I don't really understand what is so exciting about dair -> shine -> up-tilt -> rinse, repeat)

Btw, any reason for the lack of Uair in your combos? Just wondering

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
Nice editing and whatever, but man that **** was boring as hell

Good Falco though

(Is it just me? Honestly. I don't really understand what is so exciting about dair -> shine -> up-tilt -> rinse, repeat)

Btw, any reason for the lack of Uair in your combos? Just wondering
it's not just u who thinks that i use 2 think it but its fun watching fast good falco's play and
do cool looking stuff. maybe since u probally most likely don't main falco u don't realize how much combo's u can put into ur game from watching this vid. like when i watched forwards combo vid. its awsome and good u know but i kinda felt the same way u did. but i thought the combos were tight tho.

the lack of u airs in his combo's? well i guess is because a u-air would kind of end the combo's unless he is pillaring a fox or space animal on fd or something u know what im saying?

D

Deleted member

I don't main Falco, but I play against a good Falco everyday. So I guess I'm quite desensitized to all this flashy business

Don't get me wrong Shiz's Falco is good, it's just the vid is too repetitive

But seriously, not here to flame, just an honest opinion

Xelyst

-_-
good **** homeslice

del he probly likes using that combo because he knows at high damadges its difficult to tech the dair so the utilt is a good reset to set up high for something like a back air for the kill and at early % it sets up for at least a 25-40 combo if done right, cause semifloaters like marth/doc for example get owned. you can see allot of that in BS's vids on ken. high %'s own most fast fallers with that ****. uair is good but its even better out of the shine > dair > utilt combo... like KSN pointed out, plain uair usually ends the combo unless your playing a fox or something like that... i'm not flaming u, just thought its good to know

if you have vod and have ever checked out some of pc's combos, he puts the utilt into his game against ken plenty, lol but he really knows how to use that **** right, since he usually pulls a 50+ combo on him when he gets it started. watch vids of dope vs drephen, you will see allot of utilt resets to further combo'ing

but yah ppl look at falco and they see allot of repetition, but you need to play him to reilize the ammount of juggernaut **** your pulling off

shiz is II good ? i always watch your vids dude = )

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thanks guys, I'm glad you guys like the vid.

Edit: I wonder why that happened Silent Wolf, when it does that and it stops, sometimes you need to turn your computer off and then turn it back on and then watch the video. That happens to me sometimes...

Renth

Smash Hero
**** Shiz that was really good i'm impressed whenever i go to florida to visit my brother in gainesville i'm totally looking you up dude. Can't wait to get some matches in.

Good Stuff + Rep you even though there is no bar anymore!

+ REP!

... hated the music though

:laugh:

Handorin

Smash Hero
Dangz, nice dude. Now this really makes me want to play you. Come to INN5 when it happens.

Oskr

Smash Cadet
That shiz wave hears very good video that did to you and greetings to which the one also made but this very good that my friend did tsuya so that greetings see ok it your club i see you friend ok

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I accidentally posted in 1vs1 thread...stupid computer. But I'll just add my comment in here as well.

Awesome freakin vid Shiz. Your Falco is definately one of the most enjoyable and entertaing to watch. Wish I could have played ya at FC6 but Nite was hoggin ya. Haha (just kidding Nite) Hope to see more vids of ya soon.

Smash Master
I could beat you easily. All you do is stupid show-off moves like wavedash. You play pretty well in lightning mode though. And why aren't items on. :)

Heh, too good. The shield break was pretty incredible. I want to marry your fingers.

It takes a little conditioning.
Wow, after just now watching the credits, I gotta say that's one of the best beats ever and listened to like 2 songs tat have that in it today. >.>
Seriously.

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
Awesome video.. horrible songs. I thought my computer was lagging at 5:15 but then I realized you were JCing shines. :D The platform cancled dair part on FoD reminded me of Forwards vid though. Nontheless... good ****.

Top Bottom