• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Apex Thread a.k.a. The FAT- 28 Chickens

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
And I must cancel, unfortunately. A grandparent is going to be having some serious surgery that Monday. I'm gonna be in town with them that weekend.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Hi guys! Long time since I've been in the Falco boards.

I am fully confirmed for Apex 2012. Let's take a FALCO MAINS GROUP PICTURE! =D

D1

Banned via Administration
Since I'm part of staff I'll be there by default, I'll probably enter Brawl for kicks ^_^!

Kasper!

Smash Lord
The possibility of me going to apex have increased today. Still dont know if Im gonna go but the chance of me going has definetly increased.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
The possibility of me going to apex have increased today. Still dont know if Im gonna go but the chance of me going has definetly increased.
Fuuuuuuuuck nigggggggas uuuuuuuuup in Amurka.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Un-confirmed btw. Gonna be watchin that stream all weekend though.

Keitaro

I can't believe I missed the last Falco Apex picture cause I had to drop someone home at the train station. Ya'll should have waited!!

I'll be in the next pic for sure.

M@v

Subarashii!
So yeah about those 393 brawl entrants.

Prepare your bread, this pools are going to be insannneeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Confirmed to go. I've been a Falco main for like 2-3 weeks, but it'll be nice to meet you all. Also in bracket my name is zeroCD given how generic Cross is as a tag, but you can call me either one. See you all there

Keitaro

im gonna go but idk if imma enter cuz i didnt register yet.
I've been trying to contact you. You need to tell DM to put you on the waiting list if you would like to enter.

Also I heard there was a round robin tournament in Philly with vVv Zero, Atomsk, Vex and some others. Heard Zero won but you beat him? If so what character did you go?

M@v

Subarashii!
i went falco and these *****s wont let me enter cuz they said only 400 people -__-
No, because you had several months to register and didn't -_-

Just saying the truth.

c'mon maaaaaaaaaan.

PS do not forget we hope to do a picture of all the falco mains in attendance!

Also, anyone hear of any of these players? This is my first round pool:

Fatal
LEFFEN
M@v
BPOW
Luigi Sama

From what I've gathered:

Fatal: I know him obviously

Me: I know myself obviously

LEFFEN: Swedish Melee yoshi in the MBR. Plays Falco and MK in Brawl. Used to play brawl a lot more, but apparently has come back and recently won a tourney in Sweden. Shoutout to King Funk for this info.

BPOW: MW Wario player. I hear he's fairly decent. Shugo thinks he's roughly Blue Rogue level. Coney thinks he's so-so, and a crew mate of mine thinks he's worse than his wario, but still not bad.

Luigi Sama: No clue. Luigi? Or would that be too obvious?

If you know anything about the above players I got wrong, or additional info, speak up!

In doubles, I'm facing inui and izumi first. I'm fully aware of who both of them are, and I'm really looking forward to that 2v2 set

Top Bottom