• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

fake brawl screens anyone?

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
I've been looking around, and theres some pretty cool fake brawl screens out there, as well as box art.

Anyways, maybe we could find some ones that are good and stick them on here, or, also, maybe your own.

here's one of the links-
http://img.sheezyart.com/art/medium/91/912310.jpg
pretty cool, but no, I didn't make it...

Eat a steak, cara cara bowdit bowdit<3

Hellhawk23

Smash Rookie

This is a character selection screen I did awhile ago. I've been meaning to update it, but I haven't really gotten around to doing it.

This (click here) is my photoshopped Luigi render. Obviously, the Mario was the base image. I didn't bother watermarking it since it's been used everywhere already...

metalx42

Smash Rookie
i couldnt make any of those screens but ifound 2 joke vids on creative worlds in my sig that might have some good ideas of what well see in brawl

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Pretty lame. When you said well done I figured they would have shown sonic fighting in the actual game, not just some cut and paste bull****, I could have made that video in like 5 mins with the right program, I'm sure.

Oh and random question...

can you all see my signature ok? I can see all of yours but for some reason the 2nd quote in my sig is like... cut in half weirdly and the message I typed under the quotes is gone... T_T

Croco

Smash Lord
Pretty lame. When you said well done I figured they would have shown sonic fighting in the actual game, not just some cut and paste bull****, I could have made that video in like 5 mins with the right program, I'm sure.
Let me see you do something better.. ;)
I know he probably cut and pasted it.. but if there anything better then that online?

Lit

Smash Ace
danm those screens look pretty cool but u are forgetting wolf...

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
GreenMamba, I'm glad somebody made one with a realistic roster number.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
hey now, hulk and superman are in that game. LIEK OMG DEY CUD BE N DA REAOOL WUN RITE?

No, I'm not serious.

AxemRed

Smash Journeyman
Hey, 8 characters could happen. Online and/or 4 GC controllers + 4 Classic controllers.

The real givaway is that there's no Rayman.
I would have said the giveaway was that Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader were there :p. I mean c'mon, they don't even come from video games -_-

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
HERE is a character selection screen I did awhile ago. I've been meaning to update it, but I haven't really gotten around to doing it.

THIS is my photoshopped Luigi render. Obviously, the Mario was the base image. I didn't bother watermarking it since it's been used everywhere already...
That's awesome.

But needs Waluigi.

Lit

Smash Ace
i just hope falco is still in it and wolf will make his apperance..

Sensai

Smash Master
I like some of these a lot.

And GAW, have some faith mate. Brawl could have more then that many characters.

Sensai

Smash Master
That's true, also, although I don't see them putting less in there.

Why? Well, if this is Sakurai's last Smash game like it's oft rumored, he's not going to include so few new characters if he wants to leave a mark in gaming history.

I

i8waffles612

Wait until the game is released before you judge it.
Yup. Right now to me Melee=Perfection(besides the fact I CANT BEAT EVENT 51!!)(sorry)

But when brawl comes I dont plan on playing Melee anymore...maybe sell it on ebay or something. lol

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Yup. Right now to me Melee=Perfection(besides the fact I CANT BEAT EVENT 51!!)(sorry)

But when brawl comes I dont plan on playing Melee anymore...maybe sell it on ebay or something. lol
1) use jiggs, rest on gigs, & float around for items + rollout for the other 2.

2) What is wrong with you?
You should put it in a shrine permanently now since you don't have to put in the console now.

PS. Headache, stop double posting. it p1sses me off

Top Bottom