• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Fairy Fountain Research Thread: buhbye ol' chum ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
If a spike or 30% out of a GR isn't **** than I don't know what is.

Oh and trust and believe me if I want to grab you then I will.
A situational frame perfect (with maybe 1-3 frames of leeway)spike out of a GR isn't ****. Too bad you're from Utah. Otherwise I'd love to play you.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kaylo! Sometimes after I dtilt lock someone and they aren't DIing it as succesfully as I expect them to I like to walk a step after each trip and start dtiliting again... Can you find out how long I have to do this?
After a dtilt trip, you always have a +19 frame advantage. I think that's mentioned in the OP somewhere. =X

Like how long does it take Zelda to stand up and walk a step after a dtilt?
It doesn't take any amount of frames to stand up after a dtilt. The "standing up" animation is part of dtilt's endlag, so you can immediately walk on the move's IASA frame (25). I'm guessing at the distance you're talking about, it'd take ~2-3 frames to walk as far as you'd like before dtilting again.

Frame advantage on hit (without a trip) depends on three things: the opponent's character, their damage, and how stale dtilt is. So if you wanted to know about that, you'd have to give me at least a specific character and damage range you'd like for me to look into..... otherwise I'd come back with hundreds of numbers for you, lol. :urg:

A situational frame perfect (with maybe 1-3 frames of leeway)spike out of a GR isn't ****. Too bad you're from Utah. Otherwise I'd love to play you.
Personally, I find the spike itself to be extremely easy to land..... and if I of all people can do it consistently, it doesn't have to be frame perfect in the least. ;;
I believe it's the re-grabs that're kinda strict as far as timing.

Am I gonna have to post some frame windows up in this *****?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Personally, I find the spike itself to be extremely easy to land..... and if I of all people can do it consistently, it doesn't have to be frame perfect in the least. ;;
I believe it's the re-grabs that're kinda strict as far as timing.

Am I gonna have to post some frame windows up in this *****?
We're talking about Marth's spike on MK from a GR.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
This is minor, but I was fooling around on PSA, and I simply changed the flag on Zelda's D-air so that the sweetspot would be able to connect on grounded opponents. Why? For the sake of seeing how powerful it was in comparison to other meteors in terms of KO power.

So with the assumption that Zelda's sweetspot D-air hits a grounded opponent on FD on a training mode dummy:

Kills Jiggs at 107%
Kills Mario at 131%
Kills DDD at 156%

Just thought I would contribute it. =)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
This is minor, but I was fooling around on PSA, and I simply changed the flag on Zelda's D-air so that the sweetspot would be able to connect on grounded opponents. Why? For the sake of seeing how powerful it was in comparison to other meteors in terms of KO power.

So with the assumption that Zelda's sweetspot D-air hits a grounded opponent on FD on a training mode dummy:

Kills Jiggs at 107%
Kills Mario at 131%
Kills DDD at 156%

Just thought I would contribute it. =)
How is that a contribution ? If we hack our Wii's and change Zelda's PSA to he dair being able to sweetspot on grounded opponents then we'll be able to use it. Gee wow mangz you've really came through with something convenient not a hassle that can be used in match. +1 for you you da bess. Do you realize how asinine your post is ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom