• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Failed smashes

KingNemba

Smash Cadet
Not sure how peculiar this is but I'm sure everyone can relate. Today made it all the more evident. I was playing against a Doctor Mario who all he did was falling forward then did an air jump to switch directions to dodge my attack and land on the ground- in front of me. Knowing this would happen I was already prepping a fsmash. Sure enough he lands, I swing, and the bat CLEARLY goes through his body!!!!! Note: yes, I was close but not in that window where attacks strangely miss near the base/handle of the bat. This was in the center of the bat. Has anyone had these issues? Cause I swear its not just the bat. There was no air dodge either. And it seems to happen against a lot of top tier characters. Could this be why some top tiers have an advantage?!

Top Bottom