• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Facebook Mewtwo group.

EZえん

Smash Apprentice
I noticed mewtwo has no R&D group on FB so I went ahead and made one for us. For any of you who would like to join, here is the link.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/486895791509953/

I know facebook is more commonly used by a ton of smash players (and others), so it might be more accessible and noticeable than here for some.

SuperShus

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
East#694
i guess but we just made a discord and we've gone from sparse to absolutely zero activity on smashboards since

D

Deleted member 212841

gcyftftdtfyxycyvj

Last edited by a moderator:

BeldorTN

Smash Rookie
Considering that I absolutely refuse to have a presence on anything related to facebook you can imagine that I'm not exactly fond of this idea.

EZえん

Smash Apprentice
Most other characters have Facebook R&D pages because a lot of people use FB and not here, but if you dont use FB theres no reason to get it just for that, its just another medium for the information is all. Also Can someone link the discord?

D

Deleted member 212841

gcyftftdtfyxycyvj

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom