• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Face the Fear. Build the Future. - Lobotomy Corporation (and Library of Ruina) General Content Support Thread

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
FACE THE FEAR. BUILD THE FUTURE.

“May you find your book in this place.”

(Better formatting to come later when I’m at a pc)

Q: What is Lobotomy Corporation?

A: Lobotomy Corporation is an indie management sim (with sci-fi, horror, visual novel and RPG elements) by Korean studio Project Moon, inspired by media such as the SCP Foundation, Warehouse 13, and Cabin in the Woods and Puella Magi Madoka Magica I’m sorry you cannot convince me otherwise. Think Fallout Shelter, but not THAT real time and you progress in “days”. Plus, like Undertale, it “remembers” some things unless you wipe ALL your data by clicking the logo... It takes place in a future where power is generated by studying “abnormalities” held in containment cells. Be careful though, as some can harm or kill your employees if you’re not careful, or worse, breach containment...

Lobotomy Corporation has a direct sequel, Library of Ruina, that I cannot elaborate on too much cause of spoilers for LC, but many of LC’s characters return (including a few abnormalities), the game system is now a card based RPG, and the lore of LC’s world is further explored.

The LC universe has two ongoing side stories; Wonderlab, a web comic set during LC; and The Distortion Detective, a web novel set during Library of Ruina.

Q: Where can I play these games?

A: Both are available on Steam, with LoR being in Early Access. Sadly neither are on Switch atm, but hopefully they’ll be there someday! It’s totally not my current obsession nope nope nope

Q: What kind of content could be included in Smash?

A: I’m not sure if a playable character would be feasible as there’s not much moveset potential, not even for the Rabbit Corps special task force unlocked later in the game. But a Mii Costume and/or Spirit Event could be a good start. For a Mii, the aforementioned spoiler could be a good Gunner (or even Brawler) costume, and Spirits could include Angela (your main AI assistant) and several of the Sephirah (AI leaders of certain departments like Malkuth, Yesod and Netzach).

and then there’s the music. LC has a nice share of both EDM in many variants, and creepy atmospheric music. Most notable are the “trumpet” themes, special “alert” themes when something goes wrong. They range from first (risky, but manageable) to third (literally say ur prayers bruh). There was gonna be a fourth, which is literally a game over but it was never used. If they decide to go back to LC for some updates I hope they can implement that and fix the currently absent Violet Dusk ordeal which was originally removed for being a bit too unfair.

Anyway listen to the Second Trumpet theme it is a BANGER

Supporters:
1. Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura
2. CheeseAnton CheeseAnton
3. 3BitSaurus 3BitSaurus
4. BlondeLombax BlondeLombax

Last edited:

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
Didn't know there was a thread for this.

Personally, I don't really see a playable character happening, nor am I overly interested in one... but God, having LoR's boss themes in Smash would be amazing. Count me in, Rie!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Didn't know there was a thread for this.

Personally, I don't really see a playable character happening, nor am I overly interested in one... but God, having LoR's boss themes in Smash would be amazing. Count me in, Rie!
ayyy welcome!

i might do another LC stream in a bit... MAYBE on Christmas? 😳 sides i need something to distract me after dad's passing and the fact this'll be my first christmas without him...

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
ayyy welcome!

i might do another LC stream in a bit... MAYBE on Christmas? 😳 sides i need something to distract me after dad's passing and the fact this'll be my first christmas without him...
Nice! Do tell, maybe I can tune in.

Also, not sure if I said it before, but my condoleces. Here's hoping you and your family stay strong.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So I was wondering if this was a thread, and, well...
Sign me the heck up. LobCorp is a wonderful game, and LoR, even if I haven’t played, looks extremely well designed. I’d love to see some content from either game!
It’s kinda you who got me curious in the first place with your old pfp and the LC track in the DLC thread :shades:

aaaaaand BOOYAH ur in

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
It’s kinda you who got me curious in the first place with your old pfp and the LC track in the DLC thread :shades:

aaaaaand BOOYAH ur in
Thanks! It’s nice to be a part of something.
And, hey, I heard you were going through a hard time today. I have no idea what it is, but I’m sending you my best condolences regardless. It just feels like the right thing to do.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Thanks! It’s nice to be a part of something.
And, hey, I heard you were going through a hard time today. I have no idea what it is, but I’m sending you my best condolences regardless. It just feels like the right thing to do.
My father passed away on the 8th. This is my first Christmas without him.

I know the first holiday after a loss is hard, but due to the pandemic and some insecurities after some failed relationships over the years it’s making me hesitant to reach out to my extended support network

sorry I didn’t mean to make this personal but that’s the tldr

also I love getting into new things so there ya go

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
So I decided to imagine a few Spirit Battles. I thought the Sephirah would be a great place to start. Their battles are a nod to both their Sephirah Meltdowns in Lobotomy Corporation (the first and sometimes second condition) and also a few Abnormalities present in their respective floors in Library of Ruina (the item-related conditions that come last).

The effect each Spirit would have is also based on their respective Employee Benefit. All fights would be Stamina Battles.

Malkuth
Fighter: :ultisabelle: (Yellow Alt)
  • Controls reverse after a while
  • Only certain items appear (Fire Flower for Scorched Girl, Bewear for Happy Teddy Bear, Fairy Bottle for Fairy Festival and Beehive for Queen Bee)
Effect: Movement Speed +

Yesod
Fighter: :ultshulk: (Purplish Alt)
  • Hostile assist trophies appear (Nightmare)
  • Only certain items appear (Hammer for Forsaken Murderer, Sukapon for All-Around Helper, Mimikyu for Singing Machine and Beetle for Funeral of Dead Butterflies)
Effect: Shield Damage +

Hod
Fighter: :ultvillagerf: (Yellow Stripes Alt)
  • Player defense stats are decreased after a while
  • Only certain items appear (Skull Kid for Today's Shy Look, Spewpa for Spider Bud, Explosive Present Crates for Laetitia)
  • The enemy frequently uses its Down Special (representing Red Shoes)
Effect: Faster FS Charge

Netzach
Fighter: :ultrobin: (Green Alt)
  • Poison fog is in effect
  • Only certain Items will appear (Gardevoir for Fragment of the Universe, Healing Sprout for Child of the Galaxy, Chespin for Porccubus and Swirlix for Alriune)
Effect: Autoheal

Tiphereth
Fighter: :ulticeclimbers: (Brown Alt, with Nana at the front)
  • All resistances (fire, poison, etc) are nullified
  • Only certain items appear (Star Rod for Queen of Hatred, Xerneas for Knight of Despair, Chain Chomp for King of Greed and Scizor for Servant of Wrath)
Effect: Elemental Resistance +

Gebura
Fighter: :ultswordfighter: (Yiga Hat, Cybernetic Suit, Red as main color)
  • Reinforcements will appear after a KO (each with a different item - Ore Club, Death's Scythe and Homerun Bat in that order), each one has 100HP
  • The enemy will suddenly have a Final Smash
  • Only certain items will spawn (Ghirahim for Little Red Riding Hooded Mercenary, Zoroark for Big and Will be Bad Wolf, Pyukumuku for The Mountain of Smiling Bodies and Alucard for Nosferatu)
Effect: Weapon Attack +

Chesed
Fighter: :ultgnw: (Blue Alt)
  • The enemy gains buffs alternating between Physical Attack, Special Attack, Weapon Attack and Grab Attack
  • Only certain items will spawn (Lip's Stick for Scarecrow Searching for Wisdom, Black Knight for Warm-Hearted Woodsman and Solgaleo for The Road Home & Scaredy Cat)
Effect: Trade-off Ability

Binah
Fighter: :ultbayonetta: (Black-and-yellow Alt)
  • Timed battle
  • The enemy has increased attack and defense
  • Only certain items will spawn (Fletchling for Punishing Bird, Tapu Koko for Judgement Bird and Moltres for Big Bird)
Effect: Physical Attack +

Hokma
Fighter: :ultbrawler: (Business Suit, White or Gray as main color)
  • All fighters get a boost in speed after a while
  • Only certain Items will spawn (Alolan Exeggutor fot The Burrowing Heaven and Death's Scythe for The Price of Silence)
Effect: Critical Condition Stats +

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So I decided to imagine a few Spirit Battles. I thought the Sephirah would be a great place to start. Their battles are a nod to both their Sephirah Meltdowns in Lobotomy Corporation (the first and sometimes second condition) and also a few Abnormalities present in their respective floors in Library of Ruina (the item-related conditions that come last).

The effect each Spirit would have is also based on their respective Employee Benefit. All fights would be Stamina Battles.

Malkuth
Fighter: :ultisabelle: (Yellow Alt)
  • Controls reverse after a while
  • Only certain items appear (Fire Flower for Scorched Girl, Bewear for Happy Teddy Bear, Fairy Bottle for Fairy Festival and Beehive for Queen Bee)

Yesod
Fighter: :ultcorrin: (Purplish Alt)
  • Hostile assist trophies appear (Nightmare)
  • Only certain items appear (Hammer for Forsaken Murderer, Sukapon for All-Around Helper, Mimikyu for Singing Machine and Beetle for Funeral of Dead Butterflies)

Hod
  • Only certain items appear (Skull Kid for Today's Shy Look, Spewpa for Spider Bud, Explosive Present Crates for Laetitia)

Netzach
Fighter: :ultrobin: (Green Alt)
  • Poison fog is in effect
  • Only certain Items will appear (Gardevoir for Fragment of the Universe, Healing Sprout for Child of the Galaxy, Chespin for Porccubus and Swirlix for Alriune)
Effect: Autoheal

Tiphereth
Fighter: :ulticeclimbers: (Brown Alt, with Nana at the front)
  • All resistances (fire, poison, etc) are nullified
  • Only certain items appear (Star Rod for Queen of Hatred, Xerneas for Knight of Despair, Chain Chomp for King of Greed and Scizor for Servant of Wrath)
Effect: Elemental Resistance +

Gebura
Fighter: :ultswordfighter: (Yiga Hat, Cybernetic Suit, Red as main color)
  • Reinforcements will appear after a KO (each with a different item - Ore Club, Death's Scythe and Homerun Bat in that order), each one has 100HP
  • The enemy will suddenly have a Final Smash
  • Only certain items will spawn (Ghirahim for Little Red Riding Hooded Mercenary, Zoroark for Big and Will be Bad Wolf, Pyukumuku for The Mountain of Smiling Bodies and Alucard for Nosferatu)

Chesed
Fighter: :ultgnw: (Blue Alt)
  • The enemy gains buffs alternating between Physical Attack, Special Attack, Weapon Attack and Grab Attack
  • Only certain items will spawn (Lip's Stick for Scarecrow Searching for Wisdom, Black Knight for Warm-Hearted Woodsman and Solgaleo for The Road Home & Scaredy Cat)
Effect: Trade-off Ability

Binah
Fighter: :ultbayonetta: (Black-and-yellow Alt)
  • Timed battle
  • The enemy has increased attack and defense
  • Only certain items will spawn (Fletchling for Punishing Bird, Tapu Koko for Judgement Bird and Moltres for Big Bird)
Effect: Physical Attack +

Hokma
:ultbrawler: (Business Suit, White or Gray as main color)
  • All fighters get a boost in speed after a while
  • Only certain Items will spawn (Alolan Exeggutor fot The Burrowing Heaven and Death's Scythe for The Price of Silence)
Effect: Critical Condition Stats +
This. Is. PERFECT! Especially Bayo as Binah and Isabelle as Malkuth haha

well, almost perfect. I kinda think Shulk would be better for Yesod than M!Corrin, but whatever floats your boat I suppose

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
This. Is. PERFECT! Especially Bayo as Binah and Isabelle as Malkuth haha

well, almost perfect. I kinda think Shulk would be better for Yesod than M!Corrin, but whatever floats your boat I suppose
I was actually in doubt between Corrin, Robin and Shulk - the former looks a bit better imo, but the latter two are both are kinda known for their knowledge, which I think would be a good nod to the Information Team either way.

But I had gone with Robin for Netzach already and I was unsure about Shulk. Think I'll change it, tbh.

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Hod
We do not talk about Hod spirit battle.
In all seriousness, these all make an extreme degree of sense! I've been seeing the upper & middle sephira as alts for Roland should he become a fighter, so I never really thought about spirits. In fact, I've only ever thought about spirit battles for the abnormalities. Well done!

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
We do not talk about Hod spirit battle.
In all seriousness, these all make an extreme degree of sense! I've been seeing the upper & middle sephira as alts for Roland should he become a fighter, so I never really thought about spirits. In fact, I've only ever thought about spirit battles for the abnormalities. Well done!
I suppose that could work too. If we ever got a LC/LoR playable rep, it would probably be either Angela or Roland.

The former is the most important supporting character in LC and arguably the protagonist of LoR, but lacks any playable roles. I'm assuming a moveset for Angela would mostly be focused on her boss fights during Floor Realizations.

The latter is a relatively simple character design-wise, but you could draw from the playable Pages in the game as well as the other Sephirah being used for alts. I'm gonna admit that despite liking Roland's character, his design does seem a bit too simplistic. Something people have theorized might be on purpose.

Anywho, here's a few more Spirits!

Nothing There
Fighter: :ultbrawler: x 1+ :ultswordfighter: x 1+ :ultgunner: x 1 (all wearing Business Suits). After roughly 30 seconds, a single :ultwiifittrainerm:(Red Alt) appears (the main fighter)
  • The enemy begins with a Pokeball (Ditto)
  • The enemy's attack is boosted after a while
  • The enemy's speed is lowered after a while
  • Defeat the main fighter to win
Effect: Stamina +

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
Fighter: :ultmiifighters: x 10 (Any type, all with Business Suits. Only 5 are there at the start.)
  • Timed Survival Battle
  • Hostile Assist Trophies appear (Andross)
  • Everyone autoheals

Ordeal of Amber
Fighter: Giant :ultpacman: ("Kitchen" Alt)
  • Hostile Assist Trophies appear (Klaptrap)
  • The enemy moves slower, but has enhanced attack and defense
  • Reinforcements appear after a while (2 regular-sized :ultpacman:)
  • The enemy favors side specials
Effect: Stats after Eating +

Ordeal of Crimson
Fighter: Giant :ultkingdedede: x 1 + :ultkingdedede: x 2 + Tiny :ultkingdedede: x 6
  • The enemy has Lifesteal
  • Reinforcements appear when an enemy is defeated
Effect: Critical Health Attack +

Will do the rest of the Ordeals and more Abnormalities later, probably.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I suppose that could work too. If we ever got a LC/LoR playable rep, it would probably be either Angela or Roland.

The former is the most important supporting character in LC and arguably the protagonist of LoR, but lacks any playable roles. I'm assuming a moveset for Angela would mostly be focused on her boss fights during Floor Realizations.

The latter is a relatively simple character design-wise, but you could draw from the playable Pages in the game as well as the other Sephirah being used for alts. I'm gonna admit that despite liking Roland's character, his design does seem a bit too simplistic. Something people have theorized might be on purpose.

Anywho, here's a few more Spirits!

Nothing There
Fighter: :ultbrawler: x 1+ :ultswordfighter: x 1+ :ultgunner: x 1 (all wearing Business Suits). After roughly 30 seconds, a single :ultwiifittrainerm:(Red Alt) appears (the main fighter)
  • The enemy begins with a Pokeball (Ditto)
  • The enemy's attack is boosted after a while
  • The enemy's speed is lowered after a while
  • Defeat the main fighter to win
Effect: Stamina +

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
Fighter: :ultmiifighters: x 10 (Any type, all with Business Suits. Only 5 are there at the start.)
  • Timed Survival Battle
  • Hostile Assist Trophies appear (Andross)
  • Everyone autoheals

Ordeal of Amber
Fighter: Giant :ultpacman: ("Kitchen" Alt)
  • Hostile Assist Trophies appear (Klaptrap)
  • The enemy moves slower, but has enhanced attack and defense
  • Reinforcements appear after a while (2 regular-sized :ultpacman:)
  • The enemy favors side specials
Effect: Stats after Eating +

Ordeal of Crimson
Fighter: Giant :ultkingdedede: x 1 + :ultkingdedede: x 2 + Tiny :ultkingdedede: x 6
  • The enemy has Lifesteal
  • Reinforcements appear when an enemy is defeated
Effect: Critical Health Attack +

Will do the rest of the Ordeals and more Abnormalities later, probably.
I wonder what you’ll do for WhiteNight...

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
I wonder what you’ll do for WhiteNight...
Legend Class for sure. I'd probably make it an upgradable Spirit Starting as Plague Doctor and then evolving into WhiteNight. The battle would probably reference all of that too.

EDIT: Come to think of it, am I the only one who sees the resemblance between it and 0-2 from Kirby?

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If you want a real challenge though...

DON’T TOUCH ME SPIRIT BATTLE. :troll:

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
If you want a real challenge though...

DON’T TOUCH ME SPIRIT BATTLE. :troll:
Don't Touch Me
Fighters: None
- The game crashes if you open this Spirit Battle

:4pacman:

Don't Touch Me
Fighters: :ultrob: (Yellow Alt, 1HP) + :ultrob: (Red Alt, 999HP)
  • Bob-ombs will rain from the sky after an enemy is KO'd
  • Reinforcements will spawn after an enemy is KO'd
  • Earthquakes will happen periodically
  • The enemy has drastically increased defenses
  • The enemy is resistant to explosions
  • The enemy does not move
  • Survive until time runs out
Effect: Fire/Explosion Resistance ++

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Don't Touch Me
Fighters: None
- The game crashes if you open this Spirit Battle

:4pacman:

Don't Touch Me
Fighters: :ultrob: (Yellow Alt, 1HP) + :ultrob: (Red Alt, 999HP)
  • Bob-ombs will rain from the sky after an enemy is KO'd
  • Reinforcements will spawn after an enemy is KO'd
  • Earthquakes will happen periodically
  • The enemy has drastically increased defenses
  • The enemy is resistant to explosions
  • The enemy does not move
  • Survive until time runs out
Effect: Fire/Explosion Resistance ++
This is beautiful djidndidoejsn

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
We on a roll today.

Ordeal of Green
Fighter: :ultcorrin: x 3, :ultmorton: x3
  • The enemy is metal
  • Reinforcements will appear after a while (in groups of 3)
  • Hostile Pokemon will appear (Metagross, Genesect)

Ordeal of Indigo (Sweepers)
Fighter: :ultswordfighter: x 3 (Hockey Mask, Yiga Suit)
  • The enemy has lifesteal
  • The enemy is metal
Effect: Lifesteal

Ordeal of Violet
Fighter: Giant :ultkirby: (Black/Purple Alt) + Invisible :ultbayonetta: (Blue Alt)
  • Timed Stamina Battle
  • Hostile Assist Trophies appear (Twomp)
  • The enemy starts with a Pokeball (Darkrai)
  • The enemy favors Smash Attacks
Effect: Sleep Immunity

CENSORED
Fighter: [CENSORED] :ultrob:, because there's literally nothing else in Smash's roster that comes even close to this thing's body structure
  • The enemy is invisible
  • The enemy favors grabs and throws
  • The enemy has lifesteal
  • Hostile Assist Trophies appear (Vince)
Effect: Transformation Duration +

Plague Doctor -> WhiteNight
Fighter: :ultdoc: x 1 (Black Alt) ->:ultdarkpit: x 11 (White Alt) + Giant :ultmetaknight: x 1 (White Alt)
Ally: :ultpit: x 1 (Black Alt)
  • Defeat the main fighter to win (Meta Knight)
  • Reinforcements will appear when an enemy is KO'd
  • Hostile Pokemon will appear when an enemy is KO'd (Arceus)
Effect: Critical Health Stats ++

Last edited:

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
Welp, it's been a while, so... I guess I can post again.

This fight is based directly on the first few Floor Realizations, but strung together as if to represent their multiple phases.

Angela
Fighter: :ultpeach: x 4 (Red, Blue, Black and White Alts, in order) -> The idea is that each stock adds a different hazard, as if Angela is equipping different E.G.O.s
  • You have reduced speed (Snow White's Apple)
  • The enemy starts with a Staff (Der Freischutz)
  • The enemy reflects projectiles (Dream of a Black Swan)
  • The enemy starts with a Death's Scythe (The Silent Orchestra's E.G.O.)
  • Hostile Assist Trophies will appear (Squid Sisters, mimicking The Silent Orchestra's attack range in conjunction with the Scythe)
Effect: Transformation Duration +

Army In Black
Fighter: :ultgunner: x 4 (Special Forces Costume)
  • Timed Battle
  • The enemy autoheals

Rabbit Protocol
Fighter: :ultswordfighter: x 8 + :ultgunner: x 8 (Bionic Suits, Orange Color)
  • The enemy starts with Bunny Hoods
  • Hostile Pokémon will appear (Abra)
  • The enemy can deal critical hits
Effect: Critical Hit +

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
You know what, I think I've been too focused on LC. Let's do a LoR-exclusive fight!

Love Town

Fighter: :ultdk: x 1 + :ultridley: x 1:ultivysaur: x 2 -> Giant :ulticeclimbers: x 1 + :ultdk: x 1 + :ultridley: × 1 + :ultivysaur: × 1. All use their red alts.
  • Reinforcements will appear when enemies are KOd.
  • The enemy will shrink when low on health
  • The enemy will heal when low on health
  • The enemy deals increased damage against shields
Effect: Critical health Healing +

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
You know what, I think I've been too focused on LC. Let's do a LoR-exclusive fight!

Love Town

Fighter: :ultdk: x 1 + :ultridley: x 1:ultivysaur: x 2 -> Giant :ulticeclimbers: x 1 + :ultdk: x 1 + :ultridley: × 1 + :ultivysaur: × 1. All use their red alts.
  • Reinforcements will appear when enemies are KOd.
  • The enemy will shrink when low on health
  • The enemy will heal when low on health
  • The enemy deals increased damage against shields
Effect: Critical health Healing +
Late, but OH GOD. We do not speak about Love Town just as we don’t speak about Hod suppression

good job tho 👌

also for my twitch channel I do plan on resuming LC streams very soon. Maybe jumping into LoR once I finish LC if I can get it by then

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
been over a week so;

I'll be going on hiatus from SB for quite a while. i may pop into some peeps' DMs occasionally but won't be able to update the OP for the most part. more detailed posts to come in the Elma thread and Social Thread (General) respectively, but if you wanna catch my occasional LC streams, they're at my Twitch channel. i still don't have anything resembling a schedule yet (rip) but you can check my twitter too (in my sig) for when i go live and most of the time it'll prob be LC at this point anyway

till then, i'll be seeing y'all o/

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So I might be back although not as much as before

the Wonderlab web comic has finished and im just... wow.

basically an Aleph level abnormality requires the facility be self destructed, and one of my favorite agents died ;-; and we even saw ANGELA at the end. It looks like Catt was the previous manager before the player too!

In the art book I think one of the unused trumpet levels (after third but before seventh) hints that at that level the facility would need to be destroyed. I think that facility experienced fourth trumpet as that also has a nuke symbol instead of “!/!!/!!!”

it’s a nice little standalone story within the LC universe and now that it’s complete you can binge it. I highly recommend it

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
GUYYYYSSSS

ANOTHER GAME IN THE LC VERSE IS COMING

This looks to be LC from the Fixers’ view and plays a lot like Darkest Dungeon, another game I’m obsessed with. Maybe we’ll see abnos not in LC or LoR 👀

side note, LoR has officially been rated M by the ESRB. possible console release…?

Can LC come with it…?

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
GUYYYYSSSS

ANOTHER GAME IN THE LC VERSE IS COMING

This looks to be LC from the Fixers’ view and plays a lot like Darkest Dungeon, another game I’m obsessed with. Maybe we’ll see abnos not in LC or LoR 👀

side note, LoR has officially been rated M by the ESRB. possible console release…?

Can LC come with it…?
Nice! Though, to be fair, the ending of LoR pretty much set up a sequel word for word, even that whole bit about playing as fixers and using E.G.O.s to deal with the aftermath of the Library.

And the M rating is interesting for console. Though not really a surprise considering how gory the series is.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Nice! Though, to be fair, the ending of LoR pretty much set up a sequel word for word, even that whole bit about playing as fixers and using E.G.O.s to deal with the aftermath of the Library.

And the M rating is interesting for console. Though not really a surprise considering how gory the series is.
Apparently, the only ALEPH abno not to appear in LoR from LC is CENSORED (there’s a mod for it tho)

calling it now, CENSORED, or it’s true form, will appear in LCB

Top Bottom