• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F0REVER UNREALs Pixel Art Gallary!

F0REVERUNREAL

Smash Rookie
NNID
F0reverunreal
Hello, this is Will, I wanted to show off some of my work. Just a disclaimer, I'm not the best at pixel art nor will I brag about my work. I love pixel art and make it everyday. I also love smash and most of my work is based on this and also some of my own ideas for my game development projects I have planned out in the future (Wizzalamaru, Limbaga, etc.). Seeing that I have a huge amount of random ideas floating around in my hard-drive and my tumblr, I wanted to share some with you guys. I don't mind criticism as long as its not like outrageous. Please check it out and I'm also selling some of these up on redbubble too. If you have suggestions or questions, let me know here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom