• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Competitions (Is this a thing?)

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
So I was talking some friends and I was talking about my favorite straight up racing game F-Zero GX. We also got talking about Smash competitions and it donned on me does anyone do F-Zero competitions? Since people still hold Smash Melee tournaments and they have Mario Kart tournaments I don't think its too far off to have an F-Zero tournament. I would think it would amazing to watch but I'm not really an E-Sport kind of guy.

So the question is have you ever heard of this happening or would people even be interested in this?

And a side note I did found this in the archives from 2005.
https://smashboards.com/threads/join-the-final-f-zero-gx-competition-in-its-history.192022/

Naptec

Smash Cadet
I didn't know it existed, but if so, I'm totally in (unless it's GX, my PC can't run it on Dolphin)

Top Bottom