• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F Tilt out of Dash Dance?

TastyCarcass

Smash Apprentice
I saw in Poob's DK guide that this was an option. How do you perform it? My only idea is to set c-stick to attack rather than smash, but if I do that I will have trouble D-Smashing from crouch cancel.

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
After dashing, move the control stick as if you would walk in the reverse direction and press A.
You will first perform a pivot and then immediately f-tilt.

POOB

Smash Journeyman
What Chesstiger said. It's difficult to pull off in a fast paced match. I have yet to master it myself. However, if you can get this down to the point of mastery it is an EXCELLENT addition to your neutral game. The key is to tilt the analog stick only a little bit in the opposite direction of your dash (like almost halfway to the max for example) as opposed to try to press it all the way. That is the way I find it easiest at least.

Top Bottom