• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-tilt change up

vypex

Smash Cadet
Couldn't find any other posting on this was at work no internet available but had my wii u with me, so was training a couple amiibo's and was using captain falcon and I had noticed he can angle his F-tilt much like his F-smash, but the difference in killing power is drastic when its angled both upwards and downwards, killing at the edge on training mode at 144 where as normal middle f-tilt didn't kill until 159% very drastic change, as i tried with other characters that can angle F-tilts and their difference is usually between 1 to 2%, just a little tip for using a tilt as a mix up that upwards f-tilt and downwards both kill alot earlier, this was in training so it didn't account for rage

Top Bottom