• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Extraterrestrials: Sonic Mains Are The Reason We Haven’t Visited

(San Francisco) - Earlier this week, scientists and citizens alike were stunned when SETI established contact with ‘other-worldly beings’ via the Allen Telescope Array in San Francisco, CA. Scientists have constantly been sending signals out to no avail. Finally, they received a response and soon realized that something was trying to communicate with them.

“We were very excited," said one researcher. “I mean, humanity has been waiting for this moment for three thousand years, so there was no telling how profound this interaction would be.”

Smashboards was flown in by SETI themselves to report on the event, for some reason. We were there to report the first radio signals that were intercepted this morning. The entire globe was tuned in to witness the history unfolding before them, and that’s when the message was translated.

“Stop sending signals. Why do you think we haven’t made contact with you up to this point? Fermi Paradox? Nah. It’s that little blue [expletive] you people play at tournaments.” The creature went on to explain humanity's flawed logic.

“Did you really think you were alone in the Universe? I mean what’s really more likely, that the chances of Earth-like biological complexity on other planets is extremely slim or we were avoiding contact because of a character released in a party-game in 2008 and again in 2014?”

The creature then gave an ultimatum.

“Remove him from the game or at least give him a nerf, give him Ganon's speed or something, then we will consider visiting, maybe.”

Creator of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise, Masahiro Sakurai, has since come out with a solution to please our intergalactic friends.

“We have heard their complaints and we here at Nintendo have come to an agreement on what is to be done,” He paused before continuing. “We have decided to remove Jigglypuff from the game. Thank you, please understand.”

Hopefully this is enough to prevent the total war that they have threatened us with.

Update: Looks like we’re going to war.

Last edited by a moderator:
William "Wncozens" Cozens

Comments

Creator of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise, Masahiro Sakurai, has since come out with a solution to please our intergalactic friends.

“We have heard their complaints and we here at Nintendo have come to an agreement on what is to be done,” He paused before continuing. “We have decided to remove Jigglypuff from the game. Thank you, please understand.”
I feel so triggered right now.../s

Do not worry, the Mashedpotato Samurai will protect us from this invasion. We shall offer up the Sega CEO as a sacrifice to appease our visitors

Last edited:
Lmao I thought this one was a little too forced....
But the update at the end made up for it.

Just one thing, though, please, don't make too many of those on Smashboards.... make it a weekly thing at most!
This is the second in one week already.

Lmao I thought this one was a little too forced....
But the update at the end made up for it.

Just one thing, though, please, don't make too many of those on Smashboards.... make it a weekly thing at most!
This is the second in one week already.
Thanks and yea, we had 2 this week because we shifted the schedule to Saturday instead of Monday. From here on out it will be strictly Saturdays only.

Well, sounds like the end. Too bad we also have an alien hunting, powersuit wearing, amazon warrior in the game too.

Don't blame the aliens for not wanting to come because of Sonic. It's all ZeRo fans in space.

So Comedy Corner chose to come two days early, I see. I guess we just can't get enough humor :p

I'll never understand why people still hate Sonic like you haven't had 6 nerfs and 2 years to figure out how to fight him.

Or maybe, just maybe, our alien friends saw what happened when a certain black hedgehog came across the last group of aliens that arrived on the planet. This little incident convinced them that they don't want to deal with the blue one's bulls**t. They are convinced that hedgehogs are their worst nightmare.

“We have decided to remove Jigglypuff from the game. Thank you, please understand.”
Oh man, this would make my day.

If someday aliens get mad and decide to invade us we should show them Sonic '06 on giant screens to scare them off.

Don't tell me it's true. I don't want that cute puny smasher to be removed.

Hahahaha. I'm astounded by the insane intergalatic roast they did on Sonic the blue nuisance. This is just gold (the best part is the"Aliens" desire to nerf Sonic is relevant to how some would want him to be nerfed). Do a roast on Diddy that would make my day every time I read it. lmao.

Top Bottom