• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Extinction: Sheik combo vid.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
good vid, i liked it. and i dont see the big deal with working on weekends, cant u request like a day off or 2 in advance, or even call in sick one of the times.

PandaX

Smash Lord
good vid, i liked it. and i dont see the big deal with working on weekends, cant u request like a day off or 2 in advance, or even call in sick one of the times.
It's a family run company and I'm actually trying to make the best impression of it all. Pretty much I'm trying to expand the company further by taking it online, thus taking a lot of work and dedication. It's not just a job to me.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Panda!!! haha this was a great video. I'm honored to have been the person in ur final clip. :) The music at the end was kinda sad :(, but i'm not trippin, since we'll still have plenty of times to hang out outside of smash. It was awesome coming over to ur place after class to play man, good times :) A&W Root beer? Breadsticks, Zucchini fries, tooooooo good. :p

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Every match of Sheik's is a combo video!

Lol, this video was nice. You had some really stable combos, and you weren't sloppy at all. You really made good use of Sheik's jab, and I like the use of the needles.

Keep up the good work, sir!

pdk

Smash Lord
It's a family run company and I'm actually trying to make the best impression of it all. Pretty much I'm trying to expand the company further by taking it online, thus taking a lot of work and dedication. It's not just a job to me.
how much is it to ask for a few days off a year from the company you've put out so much for, then? unless you'd still be working on getting the company online by the time you'd want a vacation, otherwise it doesn't seem like a lot to ask

PandaX

Smash Lord
Worst music for a combo vid ever.
Instead of only listening to a genre of music I liked, I listened to many before actually selecting what was appropriate for my own taste, the speed of the video, and what others may like. I know everyone isn't going to agree on the music, but out of curiosity, what is considered good music to you?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
the music during the credits was very nice, its a shame that you won't be playing in tourneys anymore. btw ur gamertag is badass. PANDA

btw are most of the fights with dsf?

PandaX

Smash Lord
the music during the credits was very nice, its a shame that you won't be playing in tourneys anymore. btw ur gamertag is badass. PANDA

btw are most of the fights with dsf?
A large majority were fights with Mike Y, DSF, and Blitz. The footage I recorded with them was actually kinda tricky since most of the time they always used the same characters. I was lucky to have some footage when they used other characters since most was recorded at either my house, or DSF's house.

Thanks everyone for your comments, and cool deal that you can read my tag :3 First time I got a "Nice name" for it, was when I was at TG6 and played against Captain Jack's translator. He was like "Ah? Panda? nihongo o wakarimasuka?" I replied "a little bit" in Japanese, and then he went to tell me that I had a nice name lol.

Top Bottom