• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EXTENNNDUURRRRRR (samus gen. disc.)

What are your favorite moves?

• Total voters

Pita

Smash Apprentice
Just wanna say that I don't main Samus. I main her Ftilt.

Seriously that move is so amazing...

Her Utilt too...

So boss.

I'm still a Samus scrub though.

Oracle

Smash Master
Does superwavedash have any practical uses other than ****ing with people? I'm just learning to consistently do it and it's so cool. I've found that if I pick the purple samus and pretend I'm phanna it works much better

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Does superwavedash have any practical uses other than ****ing with people? I'm just learning to consistently do it and it's so cool. I've found that if I pick the purple samus and pretend I'm phanna it works much better
Definitely went through that phase. LOL..
If you do it too consistently people just throw out moves. It kind of sucks.
I only use it to run away/fancy *** edge hogs.

Rat

Smash Lord
well considering the uair land is 10 frames. and landfallspecial lag is 10 frames. and you gain 4 frames because you don't have any landing lag. but you might need to jump higher. So somewhere between 1-4 frames.

Also can't you isai cancel landing lag? So wouldn't you gain +3 invicibility frames that way?

Pi

Smash Hero
i'm pretty sure there's no way to cancel base landing lag
and isn't isai canceling just canceling the landing animation where you can't drop through the platform?

swd to cover big distances, like you fsmash a falcon accross fd and want to get over there to edgehog him where wding would allow him to grab the ledge

also it's fun

darkfox15

Smash Cadet
My favorites moves and also usful in
Melee: Bomb jump, dair, grab, supper missile and ftilt
Brawl: zair, dair, homing missile and uair

mers

Smash Ace
Basic landing lag is 4 frames, but you can walk out of any of them. That's what Isai dropping is: landing on a platform, walking to cancel the lag, then dropping through.

Pluplue

Smash Ace
you can read this two ways: 1 reading superwavedash as the move samus does and
2 thinking superwavdash is 3(superwavedash, kniht, jason).
they both work

Geist

Smash Master
Imho (Samus Mains, so excluding Patooty)
Omni
You
Then either AIDS, myself or the dude in Alberta I dunno
Since the summer I've been getting a lot better really quickly.

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
No love for Lanowen? He always goes pretty even with me when we play, but I guess he's retired from smash now. SHWN was probably the best samus main though. Never had the pleasure of playing him myself, but from his reputation and three-year old youtube videos (lol) I'd say he's the best.

Geist

Smash Master
Never even heard of SHWN
I didn't put Lanowen on the list mostly because of my own lack of knowledge, same with other samus players like AIDS, who I've only played one time. My friends who've played Lanowen more recently than I have say I have the edge. And I've just heard people say Chocolate Thunder is good, I don't actually even know if he's from Alberta or not LOL
And no disrespect to you Omni, but I don't think Samus dittos are the best way to judge skill, even I go even in Samus dittos with you lool. You go almost even with Raynex whenever I see you play him. :l

And yeah Edge, I've never actually seen Patooty's Samus, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because your Samus is mad sexy.
I did take 2 games off Dieslow in a Bo5 in tourney though ;D
Totally wish they were recorded...

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Chocolate Thunda is from Ontario, but he lives here in BC. He's decent but not as good as me and Keith (AIDS)
I love your new pic, location and personal message =D

Top Bottom