• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Extended Maintenance - September 8th 2014

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
We'll be performing some lengthy maintenance tonight as we prepare for the launch of Super Smash Bros. 3DS. This maintenance will begin around 12:15AM EST / 9:15PM PST and is expected to last throughout the night.

We'll be back in the morning, better than ever! Apologies for the inconvenience!

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
I didn't read this, and when I tried to access the site earlier and it was offline, I thought the leak happened. xD

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Hey everyone, I'm sure many of you noticed we were experiencing some slow downs today and I'm very sorry they could not be addressed sooner than they have.

That said, after investigation we've found a large source of the problem and as such chosen to disable the 'Friends' add on due to the severe impact it was having on the sites performance.

If in the future the add on is improved to no longer cause the monumental negative impact it has, it will return.

Cheers.

Top Bottom