• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Exploiting Wolf Flash with Shy Guys and Balloons.

guedes the brawler

Smash Lord
NNID
Rafabrawl
This might be a known thing, but since it's very situational...

As we all know, the Wolf Flash consists of two parts: the dash attack and the sweetspot hit. Usually we want to hit with the sweetspot, since it's powerful and such.

Well, was trying to do just that against a friend's Fox in Smashville, but i was a bit too close to him, so he was only hit by the dash attack part. The thing is, i happened to hit one of the random balloons with te sweetspot part of the move.

Like always, Wolf froze for a little bit... and this little bit was enough to make the Fox (who was hit by the dash attack) to go right into the sweetspot part of the move.

In short, i'm telling yo guys that you can try to hit a shy guy or balloon with the sweetspot, and the dash attack part of the move can send enemies hit by it directly into the sweetspot. did that make sense? was this a known thing?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
That made sense haha, no worries. I'm pretty sure it's known that Wolf Flash does this (it's happened to me a bunch with the statues on Castle Seige), but I've never seen anyone intentionally try to use stage hazards like that. Interesting idea.

:059:

Top Bottom