• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Explanation and Rules - What this forum is all about

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Hi guys and gals,

As you've likely already noticed, the social subforum has been reunited with the main Southwest board. In many, but not all respects, Southwest will be functionally similar to how it was several years ago. Namely, it will be used for both social purposes and general Southwest smash discussion. For example, Southwest is still home to area code/city threads and power ranking threads, but will also once again welcome other discussion threads which aren't explicitly smash-related, such as music/movies/sports topics. Be aware that tourney threads still belong in the Southwest tourney subforum, although threads relevant to travel, housing, and organization for tourneys are still welcome here. Also keep in mind that the global rules are still in effect.

In short, Regional boards should be for:
  1. Ride organization
  2. Smashfest organization
  3. Housing
  4. Power Rankings
  5. Crew threads
  6. Random discussion threads including anime/sports/other games/etc. (nothing graphic or inappropriate though)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

- UTDZac

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Multi-posting is fine, just don't go over the top. Treat the new, united forum like the old social forum.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
And so began the one-ginger rebellion of 2013...

counterPayment

Smash Apprentice
hey I'm trying to get control of the Oklahoma smash fourm, the original has not been hitting me back up and I have not been able to reach him for some time

Blitzern

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blitzern
May be a dumb question, but would I make a thread here if I wanted to start a crew in the southwest?

Nivleis

Smash Rookie
May be a dumb question, but would I make a thread here if I wanted to start a crew in the southwest?
Me too I live in Mississippi and i don't think anyone in my area plays smash ultimate which sucks

Top Bottom