• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Explain how the character before you is actually a Fire Emblem representative

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Bike pump would be a disjoint.

The Prince of All Cosmos.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
He's a prince, and FE swordsmen are often princes.

Jay Jay The Jetplane

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
An anime school student with a sword and colorful hair? Damn, they really are trying extra hard to promote all of these new Three Houses DLC packs!

Michael De Santa (GTA V)

Last edited:

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
She is an anime girl with blue hair and an unrealistic outfit that nobody in real life would wear

The very talkative owl from LoZ OoT, you know the one, you would mash A to get out of the conversation but then press the 'I would like to hear it again' button and it starts all over again. Did you understand me?

(A= I would like to hear it again)
(B= No)

Oh, ok
The very talkative-

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
It is annoying to get out of its conversation, much like how annoying it is to get out of conversations on whether or not FE deserves 8 reps and who those 8 should be.

Heihachi Mishima

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
It is annoying to get out of its conversation, much like how annoying it is to get out of conversations on whether or not FE deserves 8 reps and who those 8 should be.

Heihachi Mishima
I’m gonna assume we’re talking young Heihachi
Extremely exaggerated Wolverine-like hair, Wolverine has claws which slice, and function eXaCtLy tHe sAmE aS a sWoRd
(sorry if there’s a more obvious one I could’ve gone for. literally know nothing about tekken)
Blue Badger (Ace Attorney)

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
The blue badger has a blue colour scheme and is a mascot, Marth is pretty much a mascot and has blue hair

GlaDos

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
In Mike tysons punch out!! for the nes you played as a young character who beats people who should smack him to the stratosphere, very much like a FE plot

I choose a character who would be Impossible to link with Fire Emblem
Ready? Don't blame me if you can't do it.
Marth, I choose marth

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
In Mike tysons punch out!! for the nes you played as a young character who beats people who should smack him to the stratosphere, very much like a FE plot

I choose a character who would be Impossible to link with Fire Emblem
Ready? Don't blame me if you can't do it.
Marth, I choose marth
Even as a joke, I'm not sure Marth qualifies a character who's impossible to link with FE.

Anyways, Marco Rossi and Tarma Roving from METAL SLUG.

CureParfait

Smash Ace
They have a muscular physique and wear sleeveless shirts

Khun Aguero Agnis (Tower of God)

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
They have a muscular physique and wear sleeveless shirts

Khun Aguero Agnis (Tower of God)
I have no idea who that is.

LIKE HOW I HAVE NO IDEA WHO ANYONE FROM FIRE EMBLEM IS. jk,
So, Khun Aguero Agnis is a male with blue hair, probably a fake name, an expert strategist, genius, naturally strong, at least I mistake them for a female at first, that wields a sharp weapon :ultmarth:oh god oh no, :ultmarth:get outta here Marth Fire Emblem :ultmarth::ultmarth: oh nooooooo:ultmarth::ultmarth::ultmarth:

Ace Visconti (Dead by Daylight)

Last edited:

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Gangstalicious is gay, and Leon from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia is gay. That means gay people can be in fire emblem. Therefore, Gangstalicious is a fire emblem character

Goku

Last edited:

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Do I have to make the 'no character' joke a third time?

...There's probably a bunch of jokes in the Fire Emblem series that are repeated beyond the point of being funny.

The Kid (I Wanna Be The Guy)

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
The Kid crosses over with various games that have crossed over with FE thanks to Smash. His game also has Guilty Gear music, which is full of anime swordfighters.

Scrimblo Bimblo, The Lovable Skrunko

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
He has potential to be in Smash bros given how he is from that one platformer that we all played 20 years so that changed our life. Some fire emblem characters have a chance as well. So Scrimblo Bimblo, The Lovable Skrunko is a FE character.

Dragon Quest Veronica

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Fire Emblem is known for permadeath so leaving characters for dead is a viable strategy. Therefore the series is connected to FE.

Marth from Fire Emblem, except find a response that isn’t or isn’t related to “because he’s from fire emblem”

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Marth has hair, you know who else has hair? Gabe newell, you know what he does? He runs valve. You know what game valve made? Half life 2. You know when that game released? 2004 You know what other game released in the 2000s? Smash bros brawl. What other game is in the smash bros series? Smash ultimate. You know who's in smash ultimate? Roy. You know where he's from? Fire emblem.

Obi-wan Kenobi (star wars)

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Marth has hair, you know who else has hair? Gabe newell, you know what he does? He runs valve. You know what game valve made? Half life 2. You know when that game released? 2004 You know what other game released in the 2000s? Smash bros brawl. What other game is in the smash bros series? Smash ultimate. You know who's in smash ultimate? Roy. You know where he's from? Fire emblem.

Obi-wan Kenobi (star wars)
Well, you see, Obi-Wan Kenobi is a very interesting case. Aside from his utilisation of the Force, he has a very notable weapon of choice - a sword. Now, notably, every single character in the entirety of Fire Emblem uses a sword, and there is no such thing as a spear or axe in the series. As a result, it is reasonable to assume that any character who possesses a sword is a member of the Fire Emblem cast, and thus it is obvious that Obi-Wan is, in fact, a Fire Emblem character.

Joseph Joestar (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II - Battle Tendency)

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
According to the heroes wiki, numbuh 1 is said by a few to be a tactical genius. Fire emblem is a tactical game.

Vault-boy (Fallout)

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
unlike "vault guy," "boy" implies that the character is under 18. everyone in fire emblem is teenagers (or children). Vault Boy confirmed Fire Emblem character.

Master Chief

Last edited:

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
unlike "vault guy," "boy" implies that the character is under 18. everyone in fire emblem is teenagers (or children). Vault Boy confirmed Fire Emblem character.

Master Chief
He fights in a war. However, he fights certain aliens that look like bipedal dinosaurs. Dinosaurs look like dragons. Dragons are in Fire emblem. Fire emblem characters go into wars against dragons. Master chief is a fire emblem character.

Butt head, from Beavis and Butthead.

Top Bottom