• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Expecting another character? TOO BAD! WALUIGI TIME!" (Thread Repurposed as a Waluigi Social)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
I've recently created a brand new concept for Waluigi for a playable Waluigi moveset mod for Smash Ultimate.

waluigi_stavice_by_kaithehedgefox10_dd24s6m (1).png

Waluigi Stavice

His Stavice has the ability to stop time, since it's basically a minaturized version of Dio's Stavice.

Note: I refer to stand (weapon from Jojo) as stavice to prevent confusion with idling.

Here are my distinctions that I made to declone Waluigi from Luigi to make him a semi-clone instead of a full-clone.

Neutral Attack: Mario's neutral attack: Punches twice and does a kick.

Dash Attack: Dashes in a similar fashion to Superman.

Down Aerial: Waluigi Stomp: Repeatedly stomps downard in the midair. (This is basically his move used when he was an assist trophy)

Forward Smash: Fires his stavice forward and it performs a powerful punch.

Up Smash: Fires his stavice upwards and it performs an uppercut.

Down Smash: Fires his stavice downwards and it performs a roundhouse kick.

Neutral Special: Stavice Rapid Attack: Waluigi fires his stavice and it fires a flurry of rapid punches while he screams WAHDA WAHDA WAHDA! This is a rapid fire attack which will continue until the special button is released.

Side Special: Shuriken: Waluigi tosses a shuriken that flies forward.

Up Special: Spring Jump: releases a spring and does a high jump.

Down Special: Bomb: Waluigi throws a bomb that explodes on contact.

Final Smash: Hyper Waluigi: Waluigi transforms into a Hulk-like form and then he fires a giant powerful devastating purple laser beam from his cupped hands before returning to his base form.

The rest of his moveset is clonned from Luigi.
How do you like my moveset idea for Waluigi?

Last edited:

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
Different user claimed it, being Will Will , but they're making a new thread too.

Unless they suddenly say yes(which is why I tagged them), I'm probably going to lock this one and call it a day.
Okay! Wanted to check out this thread to see and notice it was dead.

I just wanted to talk about Waluigi with people.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Different user claimed it, being Will Will , but they're making a new thread too.

Unless they suddenly say yes(which is why I tagged them), I'm probably going to lock this one and call it a day.
i just got back from orientation

im gonna need a few days to handle with important stuff before i can handle this, maybe by saturday/sunday :drshrug:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
i just got back from orientation

im gonna need a few days to handle with important stuff before i can handle this, maybe by saturday/sunday :drshrug:
Sounds good. I'll keep the thread open till then. Thank you for quickly responding. :)

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
Hoping the new thread opens soon, got some stuff to talk about waluigi (a possible leak that may have some weight to it, color theory, waluigi solo game ideas, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom