• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Excercise Everyday to Help Tone Your Body: The WFT Compendium, Index, and FAQ

⑨ball

Smash Ace
WFT Guides and Tutorials

:4wiifit:WFT Tutorial video *with gameplay examples
:4wiifitm:Watch Your Posture - Wii Fit Trainer Beginner's Guide
:4wiifit:Wii Fit Trainer Guide - "Jtail's Style"

:4wiifitm:Stretch Those Shoulders!
:4wiifit:A Strong Body is the Base of a Strong Mind: An Extensive Header Special Guide
:4wiifitm:
The Power of Fitness - A Wii Fit Trainer Combo Guide, Version 1.2
:4wiifit: WFT Tutorial video *with gameplay examples
:4wiifitm: Crouch Sliding Forwards Methods (out of jump)

:4wiifit: Staying Grounded: A Lunge Closer to Jab Mastery
:4wiifitm: That's Not A Chin Up: Ledge Option Data and Coverage
:4wiifit: Compound Exercises: Wii Fit Option Selects

WFT Info Drops and General Information

:4wiifit: Human Anatomy: Wii Fit Trainer Hitbox Data
:4wiifit:Crouch Dodge: KiteSC's List of Things WFT can dodge by Crouching
:4wiifit:WFT - “Keep Your Bottom Tucked In”: Useful moves, techniques, tricks and general good practice

:4wiifitm: Official Standard Custom Moveset Project: Wii Fit Trainer
:4wiifitm: Sixriver Frame Data

WFT ATs and Usable Tech
:4wiifit:Solar Wind
:4wiifit:Momentum Cancelling with Deep Breathing
:4wiifit:RTACC

:4wiifit:Reverse Dacus wii fit trainer
:4wiifit:Cancel platforms wii fit trainer

WFT Strategy Discussions

:4wiifit: WFT Matchup Hub
:4wiifitm:Yoga Meta-Jab Reset and Fitness Footsool, Jab Lock, Wakeups, etc. Discussion

:4wiifit:WFT Stage Discussion Thread: Finding a Yoga Space

:4wiifitm: Weightlifting Competitions ~ Wii Fit Trainer's Tournament Results Thread

WFT Video Links

:4wiifit:Find your balance: The WFT Video Thread
:4wiifitm:TKBreezy Gameplay Playlist
:4wiifit: アデリィ (Aderyi)'s Vine
:4wiifitm: Koolkid789 Weighted Header Combo Demonstration
Gameplay Videos of Each Character

WFT Social and Group Discussion Threads

:4wiifit:The WFTGD
:4wiifitm:Wii Fit Trainer Skype Group
:4wiifit:
Wii Fit Trainer Mains Discord Chat

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Currently in the process of cleaning and reorganizing

Last edited:

⑨ball

Smash Ace
FAQ

Q: Whoa that's a sweet picture of WFT at the bottom! Where'd you get that?
A: @Kevandre was kind enough to donate it to us~ You can check out more of his silhouette project HERE

Q: Does Wii Fit have a bad grab?
A: WFT's standing grab is among the fastest in the game at 6 frames of start up and has reasonable horizontal range given her extremely thin frame. However being a tall character it can whiff easily on shorter characters and being a thin character with a wider shielding animation, she can have some issues punishing good spacing with shield grabs. As of 1.10 Wii Fit Trainer's grab hitbox has been lowered making her issue against ******* much more managable.

Q: Doesn't Wii Fit Trainer have a kill throw?
A: Yes. Fthrow and Bthrow kill at the ledge, while Uthrow kills off the top. They are all relatively weak options without deep breathing.

Q: Should she be played defensively, campy, and runaway? Or Offensively, aggressive and rushdown?
A: Be flexible! If you have the tools to do it, use them as needed just like you would any toolkit.

Q: Sooooo...what does a successful deep breathing even do?
A: The short answer is an all around buff for damage, damage taken and increased walk speed with a bonus healing. The more detailed answer is linked above~

Q: Wait was that utilt?
A: That killed off the top and came out in 6 frames? No, that was ftilt.

Last edited:

Filosafer

Smash Apprentice
Best guide I've seen about any character yet. Definitely deserves a sticky.

⑨ball

Smash Ace
This is now also the faq thread or questions in general. This should help us avoid making threads for simple questions that have already been answered as well as offer quick and easily implemented advice to fellow players.

Just a heads up, you have my hitbox data thread listed twice! The first one has it's current title, the second one has its original title.

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Just a heads up, you have my hitbox data thread listed twice! The first one has it's current title, the second one has its original title.
Haha, both the names were so eyecatching I must have forgot to replace it instead of adding it.
Thanks for the notification~

Vyrnx

Smash Ace
I don't know if this is known, but I was playing around with WFT on FG and fought some Ryu who was killing me. I was at 120%, he was at 30%. I believe I did a getup attack, and anyway, it seems it has spiking properties. The Ryu was on my bottom left over the edge trying to hit me, I did a getup attack when he was at 30, and he flew straight into the blastzone.

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
did you save the replay? Would be interesting to see for myself

⑨ball

Smash Ace
I don't know if this is known, but I was playing around with WFT on FG and fought some Ryu who was killing me. I was at 120%, he was at 30%. I believe I did a getup attack, and anyway, it seems it has spiking properties. The Ryu was on my bottom left over the edge trying to hit me, I did a getup attack when he was at 30, and he flew straight into the blastzone.
Something like this?

If so it's quite known, not exclusive to WFT, and not practical but generally common.

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Yeah that's what it was. It was one of the Omega stages though, not sure which. I just thought it was interesting and didn't know if it was known or not.
It's still pretty interesting even if it isn't practical or something we can learn. If nothing else it's cool to know so it doesn't happen to you or so you can try it if you're risky like that. Makes the getup attack a lot more valuable for sure. In any case, I appreciate you sharing.

Top Bottom