• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Exception (DSI) Occurred

SideSmash13

Smash Rookie
NNID
PikArmy234
So I recently downloaded Nintendont to play SSB Melee (since my original disc is toast), and the game works fine, but I want to turn on memory card emulation so that I can create a savegame without an actual memcard. But when I try to change the settings inside Nintendont, and when I switch on Memcard Emulation and I reset Nintendont, it gives me a screen with a bunch of lines of code and it says "Exception (DSI) Occurred!"

Anybody know what this means and how to fix it???

Pauer

The Pauerful
Have you tried loading the games off of usb/SD (whichever you're not using) instead?

SideSmash13

Smash Rookie
NNID
PikArmy234
Have you tried loading the games off of usb/SD (whichever you're not using) instead?
I have fixed it. I just uninstalled Nintendont (Since it was running ios58, not the correct version for wii), and re-installed an earlier build. Works fine now.

Top Bottom