• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evo help!!

Jesus aka jman

Smash Cadet
Wassup everyone its jman the fox player and im done with being Retired

I no I'm not the biggest name anymore but I am getting back in to melee again and have the drive like i use to

i have been playing so if there's anybody who would love to help me get to evo would be much Appreciated if not i understand as well

I would do it on my own if I had it believe me but between me having bills to pay and a new kid on the way money is real tight

Thanks to whoever even takes the time to reads this thread

If u have any Donations here's the link thank u again <3
http://www.youcaring.com/other/jman-at-evo2k13-/64667

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
wow! The Jman returns! Hype!

PA still has a big scene, so u wont have trouble.

If u dont know me im pokemongeof. 13 year old prodigy and melee champion of 2025. Well, thats what PB&J and the DuL0R told me.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
DUDE!!! jman im so happy that you're going to try and make it to evo. you and mango are the reason i play fox. hope it goes well for you and ill see you at evo if you do end up going.

Jesus aka jman

Smash Cadet
Yea imma try to go will see tho money is real real tight if I can get some help maybe I can be there if not then ill just see u goes at the next big tourney

smopup

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking this year was going to be the return of Marth, but it looks like it's all about Fox now. Either way I'm stoked.

Jman, you should find out approximately how much it'll cost you and have a trustworthy third party set up a PayPal account to collect funds. I think that's usually how this kind of thing works and I'm sure there'd be some people willing to help out. I'd be happy to throw down $20.

Scar

#HarveyDent
SUP JMAN

how much is it to get you to vegas + into the tourney? i can set up a chipin if we have a goal

Jesus aka jman

Smash Cadet
Man thanks to every1 who already Decide to help me get to evo for real thank u again

To be Honest I thought no one would even bother to look in this thread so again I say thank u

So scar goin to be doing the whole pay pal thing since he like the must trust Worthy person I and every one knows lol he will set it up and one last thing lets get it started :)

god I love the smash Community <3

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Man thanks to every1 who already Decide to help me get to evo for real thank u again

To be Honest I thought no one would even bother to look in this thread so again I say thank u

So scar goin to be doing the whole pay pal thing since he like the must trust Worthy person I and every one knows lol he will set it up and one last thing lets get it started :)

god I love the smash Community <3
And the smash community loves you too JMan. Welcome back!

Jesus aka jman

Smash Cadet
Was at a tourney today guys

Did better then I expected for my first go

Need a lil more practice to be ready hope u guys can help me to evo

Top Bottom