• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2016 EVO 2016 Predictions

Uchihadark7

Smash Journeyman
My predictions for EVO 2016:
-PewPewU, Abate and Azen make Top 8
-Mango gets 17th after a close set with Kage the Warrior
-Leffen gets knocked into Losers by Chillindude and eventually gets 1st place
-Scar makes Top 64
-Westballz is eliminated from the tournament after back to back losses against Old School players.
-Top 16 will have at least 3 Ice Climbers players
-M2K goes Marth the whole tournament

Post yours below

IoSSBM

Smash Cadet
Yeah it is, which means top 30 is going, so top 8 is almost always top 30, and Azen is not even top 100, so him getting top 8 is crazy.

Trooer

Smash Rookie
- Top 8 having 3 of the 5 Gods (Mango, Armada, HBox)
- West is also in Top 8 with Leffen, PewPewU, SFAT, and Lucky
- M2K goes to losers early-ish and loses to Lucky to miss out on Top 8
- S2J and Wizy will be only falcon's to succeed at all
- Lucky breaks through after win against M2K and gets to finals against Mango
- Mango wins 3-2 over Lucky

IoSSBM

Smash Cadet
- Top 8 having 3 of the 5 Gods (Mango, Armada, HBox)
- West is also in Top 8 with Leffen, PewPewU, SFAT, and Lucky
- M2K goes to losers early-ish and loses to Lucky to miss out on Top 8
- S2J and Wizy will be only falcon's to succeed at all
- Lucky breaks through after win against M2K and gets to finals against Mango
- Mango wins 3-2 over Lucky
Hmmm. Possible, but Lucky getting to Grands with Armada at 3rd or lower is kinda where I got skeptical. Lucky getting top 8? Likely. Top 6? Probable. Grands? Probably not. Other than that good predictions.

Uchihadark7

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm. Possible, but Lucky getting to Grands with Armada at 3rd or lower is kinda where I got skeptical. Lucky getting top 8? Likely. Top 6? Probable. Grands? Probably not. Other than that good predictions.
This thread is for people to share their EVO predictions no matter how satirical, unlikely or ridiculous they are. It's not for you to judge everyones. Just hop off.

Trooer

Smash Rookie
Lucky's fox has been getting better and better since Summit, and looked awesome at GOML. I expect him to have a breakthrough at EVO. He even said that he's been feeling a "boost of improvement". It very well could not happen and Lucky could go out in Top 32, but I see him doing better than worse.

IoSSBM

Smash Cadet
This thread is for people to share their EVO predictions no matter how satirical, unlikely or ridiculous they are. It's not for you to judge everyones. Just hop off.
NTY
Lucky's fox has been getting better and better since Summit, and looked awesome at GOML. I expect him to have a breakthrough at EVO. He even said that he's been feeling a "boost of improvement". It very well could not happen and Lucky could go out in Top 32, but I see him doing better than worse.
Yeah, I noticed that. Good point.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
My prediction for melee top 8 is Armada, Mango, Hungrybox, Plup, Lucky, SFAT, Leffen, and either Westballz (either 8th or bustwr at 32nd or so) or somebody else, maybe PewpewU or Axe or Wizzrobe? Maybea random player? Mew2king will get 9th, losing to a god or Leffen in winners and some random player in 9th.

For Smash 4, I think top 8 will be ZeRo, Nairo, Dabuz, Kamemushi, Ally, Mr. R, Larry Lurr, and Trela.

Trooer

Smash Rookie
My prediction for melee top 8 is Armada, Mango, Hungrybox, Plup, Lucky, SFAT, Leffen, and either Westballz (either 8th or bustwr at 32nd or so) or somebody else, maybe PewpewU or Axe or Wizzrobe? Maybea random player? Mew2king will get 9th, losing to a god or Leffen in winners and some random player in 9th.

For Smash 4, I think top 8 will be ZeRo, Nairo, Dabuz, Kamemushi, Ally, Mr. R, Larry Lurr, and Trela.
I think Plup could easily replace PewPewU in top 8 and most likely will. As for Smash 4, I find it hard to not have Abadango in top 8.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
I think Plup could easily replace PewPewU in top 8 and most likely will. As for Smash 4, I find it hard to not have Abadango in top 8.
tbh I forgot about Abadango. Abadango could defitenly replace anyone I mentioned except ZeRo

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
-M2k will drop out of one of the games if not top 8ish (if he dosent get distracted) on melee and top 8th on sm4sh( Due to his outstanding showing in tournaments with cloud)
-Mango, hbox or armada wins melee
-leffen in grands
-ZeRo, ally, nairo or Dabuz in grandfinals with abadango being top 8
-Ally or Nario will take evo due to ZeRos current "losing" streak against those two

Last edited:

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
-M2k will drop out of one of the games if not top 8ish (if he dosent get distracted) on melee and top 8th on sm4sh( Due to his outstanding showing in tournaments with cloud)
-Mango, hbox or armada wins melee
-leffen in grands
-ZeRo, ally, nairo or Dabuz in grandfinals with abadango being top 8
-Ally or Nario will take evo due to ZeRos current "losing" streak against those two
Zero is not on a losing streak to Nairo jsyk. He has only lost to Nairo twice and that was last year.

Wizzkidwas

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wizzkidwas
M2K Sweeps both Melee and Smash 4, not losing a single stock
At least, until Hbox lands a rest in Melee Grand Finals

Ilikebugs

Smash Cadet
Wizzrobe wins against all of the gods attending. Then loses to a Luigi in Top 8.

Joe Shmo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ferris123
Top 8 (no order) Armada, Hbox, m2k, leffen, mango, plup, druggedfox, duck. 9th place =sfat, colbol, wizzy, dizzkid

Joe Shmo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ferris123
Top 8 (no order) Armada, Hbox, m2k, leffen, mango, plup, druggedfox, duck. 9th place =sfat, colbol, wizzy, dizzkid
And for smash 4: top 8 (no order) zero, nairo, dabuz, ally, anti, kamemushi, zinoto, abadango
9th place = hyuga, larry lurr, mr. R, trela

Scribe

Sing, sing for ourselves alone.
Writing Team
NNID
KipShades
3DS FC
5241-1937-7022
My predictions for EVO 2016:
-PewPewU, Abate and Azen make Top 8
-Mango gets 17th after a close set with Kage the Warrior
-Leffen gets knocked into Losers by Chillindude and eventually gets 1st place
-Scar makes Top 64
-Westballz is eliminated from the tournament after back to back losses against Old School players.
-Top 16 will have at least 3 Ice Climbers players
-M2K goes Marth the whole tournament

Post yours below
This, but for Smash 4.

Top Bottom