• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2016 EVO 2016 Housing

aliendaze

Smash Rookie
Sup my dudes
Still looking for a place to stay for this year's EVO? Well you're in luck.
I had a few people who were supposed to stay with me but the jerks backed out so now I need some new roomies.

The details:
  • Room is at the Royal Resort, a whopping one mile from the Las Vegas Convention Center
  • I have it July 14-19
  • Total cost is around $380, we can split by number of people/how many days you stay
So yeah I have the room starting Thursday so it's great if you're volunteering at the event and need to be there for the training session (like myself). Let me know if you're interested, we can work something out. Girls and non-creepy guys preferred. Coolthx~

Aonien

Smash Rookie
Not a Smash player but I am looking for a room and you have it the dates I need. I have 2 other friends that would be coming and a possible third, and I'm looking for a few more. Do you have a facebook so we can discuss further?

Top Bottom