• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2016 EVO 2015 Ranking Thread

Ponder

EVO Co-Founder
Hi guys,

As you know, Evo 2015 registration closes on June 30th. Shortly thereafter we will make the official brackets and open the public bracket review process. To make sure things go as smoothly as possible, I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could rank the top 16 players going to Evo in SSBM and Smash 4 by midnight, June 30th. When you have your rankings, please nominate one person to mail them to me at tony.cannon@gmail.com.

Thanks! I look forward to seeing all of you guys again at Evo![/B]

Last edited:

Vestboy_Myst

NJ TO & Peach knitwit
We've already started the check-in thread but haven't gotten enough responses yet. Is there a public list of players that have signed up for each game?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
It's too bad that you waited until CEO weekend to let us know when you needed this by. The crunch is real.

I know us folks at MIOM can pull together a Melee ranking pretty quick after CEO is over between Tafo stats and other considerations.

Smash 4's seeding will probably just be straight up the results of CEO because I don't think there is really any other tournaments in the last month or two with enough data to even start having the conversation outside of ranking ZeRo #1.

-DD

Last edited:

fennel69

Smash Cadet
SSB4 :

1 - ZeRo
2 - ZeRo
3 - ZeRo
4 - ZeRo
5 - ZeRo
6 - ZeRo
7 - ZeRo
8 - ZeRo
9 - ZeRo
10 - ZeRo
11 - ZeRo
12 - ZeRo
13 - ZeRo
14 - ZeRo
15 - ZeRo
16 - ZeRo

Tempus

Smash Cadet
With such a small time window, and no list of attendees to work from, this is a difficult proposition. MIOM seems to have melee down, but for Smash 4, why not use the Ranking Boards (updated today!), and the results from the last two nationals (CEO & APEX). The last two nationals were without customs, but the ranking board includes both customs on and customs off tourneys.

Top Bottom